Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is this where you make some moronic comment that they shouldnt worry because her plan doesn't have a chance in hell of being passed?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Other than the fact that liberals believe they are entitled to the wealth and labor of others tell us why this would be a good move?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    GDS said:

Is this where you make some moronic comment that they shouldnt worry because her plan doesn't have a chance in hell of being passed?

I think they support the plan and are not worried.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

That's the thing. Most of these elites have no problem with Warren's tax plan. They'll just shield their wealth overseas.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Brilliant:

"Billionaires such as Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett could have collectively lost hundreds of billions of dollars in net worth over decades if presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren’s wealth tax plan had been in effect -- and they had done nothing to avoid it."

Only someone like HondoFS (and Yahoo News...) would think this is worth a poast...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Are you going to stop being a pussy and tell us if you do? Is Lizzie your gal this time?

Take a stand.

Keep in mind that Lizzie could take all their money and run the country for a few months at the current budget. Probably a few days after she implements her plans to destroy the economy and plunge poor people into the cold darkness of a decarbonized life

• Options

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Are you going to stop being a pussy and tell us if you do? Is Lizzie your gal this time?

Take a stand.

Keep in mind that Lizzie could take all their money and run the country for a few months at the current budget. Probably a few days after she implements her plans to destroy the economy and plunge poor people into the cold darkness of a decarbonized life

No Warren does not have my vote. And really the tax plan is fucktarded. Granted there's more people that it would effect. But going back to 1982 and they barely have over $100 billion in tax to the government on that list. We owe over $20 trillion....

That being said, there should be more tax on the ultra wealthy. Combined with reduced spending. Crazy I know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

No Warren does not have my vote. And really the tax plan is fucktarded. Granted there's more people that it would effect. But going back to 1982 and they barely have over $100 billion in tax to the government on that list. We owe over $20 trillion....

That being said, there should be more tax on the ultra wealthy. Combined with reduced spending. Crazy I know.
    Pussy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Anyone buying that Hondo wouldn't vote for Warren if she won the nomination?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Anyone buying that Hondo wouldn't vote for Warren if she won the nomination?

No
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I thought Race was a christian?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

This will never happen. Republicans over spend on the military and Democrats overspend on entitlements and regulations. Same as always

• Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

This will never happen. Republicans over spend on the military and Democrats overspend on entitlements and regulations. Same as always

Republicans are just as irresponsible with entitlement spending as are the Rats. And the only reason the Rats want to cut military spending is so they can spend that money on more "free" shit for their voters.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

Boehner and Obama got close in '11. Tea baggers killed the revenue side of it and Pelosi killed the cuts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

Boehner and Obama got close in '11. Tea baggers killed the revenue side of it and Pelosi killed the cuts.
    There were never any cuts. Fucking Rats screamed bloody murder over a slowing of the rate growth in entitlement spending and Obama was never going to go along with that.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

Of course. Both are bought and paid for so it'll never happen.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

There were never any cuts. Fucking Rats screamed bloody murder over a slowing of the rate growth in entitlement spending and Obama was never going to go along with that.
    Lil lyin Bob lyin as always. Read up on the sequester. If your Google isn't broken, use that.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Military spending is down compared to historical percentages of GDP. Entitlement spending is up because voters like free sh*t. Until we have a citizenry who understands that paying for Bill Gates's parents meds is unsustainable nothing will change and we will be broke. You can tax the rich and feed the poor until there are no rich no more. As someone once said.