Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OBJ sees your Rolex, raises a Richard Mille

BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Don't know wtf is so cool about this watch, but this made me think of this bored.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2019/09/09/browns-odell-beckham-jr-wore-350-k-richard-mille-watch-game/2262178001/

Odell Beckham Jr. wore $350K Richard Mille watch during game

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Richard Mille is the ugliest watch flex ever. Unbelievably expensive and nobody anywhere in the watch world can figure out why? As robust as Rolex? Nope. As refined as Patek? Nope. As sophisticated as AP? Nope. Basically just proves if you make something big and ugly enough and throw it on IG really rich morons will buy it. Terrible watches.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Richard Mille is the ugliest watch flex ever. Unbelievably expensive and nobody anywhere in the watch world can figure out why? As robust as Rolex? Nope. As refined as Patek? Nope. As sophisticated as AP? Nope. Basically just proves if you make something big and ugly enough and throw it on IG really rich morons will buy it. Terrible watches.

I just can't believe all this watch talk.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

You sound probrecito
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

You sound probrecito
    *pobrecito
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Just you wait, @creepycoug. My watch flex is coming some time in November. Stay tuned.

;) <---------- $75K
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Just you wait, @creepycoug. My watch flex is coming some time in November. Stay tuned.

;) <---------- $75K</p>
    My wife beat you to the punch...

Good for her! She doesn't poast on here, so... chinvalid flex.

You can't live vicariously through your wife. HTH
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Are you married to @thechatch ?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Jeeze Bazey. I thought you would know the law better.

Washington is one of a few remaining community property states in the country, which means items considered marital property are generally split equally. According to Washington law, marital (or community) property is that which was acquired by either party during the course of the marriage, with some exceptions.
    LOL! You're not getting the Rolex if she tells you to LEAVE!

But, tell yourself that community property lie if it makes you feel better.

And yes, I know the law... I just got buttfucked by it not too long ago.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Mrs. Yella ballin out.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Mrs. Yella ballin out.
    The watch club peer pressure is brutal around here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Mrs. Yella ballin out.
    The watch club peer pressure is brutal around here.
    Working as intended. Trust me. More than you know.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Don't tell @BearsWiin
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

;) <---------- $75K</p>

Don't tell @BearsWiin
    FTG!