Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP Husky Football

section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Swaye's Wigwam
BREAKING: Petersen was offered tonight, Had to take it tonight, didn't commit. Will be offered to Nussmeier. Congrats to @bamacoachnuss
10:36pm - 5 Dec 13

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If that happens, I'm going to burn everything Husky related I own.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If true, that's the most fucktarded negotiation strategy ever.

In other words, it's true.
  • Options
    Of course it's true and what kind of fucktarded negiotation tactic is that?! Seriously Pool Boy?! That was your strategy? By putting a fucking short time table on it?!

Fuck you!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Sweet 94 followers that guy has. You realize he's also saying Petersen wanted to announce in the morning and was told no?
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    https://twitter.com/BenReindel

Why would this guy have any sources?
  • Options
    uw2010 said:

No clue.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    @ahhhh_poke_poke Yeah I think BSU booster was right.. My guys saying Pete had his chance tonight. Wanted to announce tomorrow. It'll be Doug
    -----------------------------------------
    if this it true...
  • Options
    He's just taking an educated guess because he knows Pool Boy is a fucktard. He doesn't know shit but is also probably right.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

@ahhhh_poke_poke Yeah I think BSU booster was right.. My guys saying Pete had his chance tonight. Wanted to announce tomorrow. It'll be Doug
    if this it true...

Don't be a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    I'll tweet that I heard a source say it's Nuss tomorrow morning hope I get some bite.
  • Options
    uw2010 said:

That dude's timeline of events makes less sense than your average pl_ssfs post
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol and if you read his earlier tweets he is asking why everyone was believing that random dude from Boise. He seems jealous that the other completely random guy got the scoop. Funny/retarded.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

So do you like Nuss as the head coach or not? Or are you going to keep continuing mocking everyone who is anti Nuss without ever offering up an opinion of him?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

So do you like Nuss as the head coach or not? Or are you going to keep continuing mocking everyone who is anti Nuss without ever offering up an opinion of him?
    Stop repeating shit, it's fucking annoying. We all know that Woodward's a fucktard.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Lol and if you read his earlier tweets he is asking why everyone was believing that random dude from Boise. He seems jealous that the other completely random guy got the scoop. Funny/retarded.

He's also saying that Woodward was given a deadline to have a coach by this weekend. What kind of fucking dumbass would put a hard deadline on something like this? We could very well end up with Nuss because of WoodwardFS, but I'm not trusting this guy's random tweets.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

I was replying to a poster thinking the events went down as Petersen said yes but it has to be announced tomorrow and Woodward said no it has to be tonight, therefore no deal. HTH.

When someone offers a well reasoned argument for why it should not be Nuss, I'll respond.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    uw2010 said:

He's also saying that Woodward was given a deadline to have a coach by this weekend. What kind of fucking dumbass would put a hard deadline on something like this? We could very well end up with Nuss because of WoodwardFS, but I'm not trusting this guy's random tweets.
    Exactly, this guy knows jack shit. Like the other random dude. Pool boy will probably end up botching this but these guys "sources" are Kim Grinolds territory.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

I was replying to a poster thinking the events went down as Petersen said yes but it has to be announced tomorrow and Woodward said no it has to be tonight, therefore no deal. HTH.

When someone offers a well reasoned argument for why it should not be Nuss, I'll respond.
    Nuss is the most desperate candidate to take the job.

Just like Ty and Steve were.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

That's the evidence against Nuss being a good coach?
  • Options

dhdawg said:

if this it true...

That's the evidence against Nuss being a good coach?
    That's a much different question than the one I answered.

Nuss might or might not be a good coach, but he's been an assistant for less than a decade.

Is he more qualified than Wilcox?