Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sorry if already posted but here's my slivver of hope.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Stick with Pete. As far as UW coaches go, he's the ceiling. Lower your expectations.... permanently. The great coaches will only come to Oregon or USC. History, tradition, winning big bowl games and all of that. The playoffs are out of reach. Might get in once every 15 years, but Pete won't make it past the first round. Shoot for a NY6 win sometime in the future (not this year). Start with a trip to the Alamo Bowl and a win over a respectable Texas team, maybe. If Oregon can't get it done, UW definitely won't.

Oregon and history in the same train of thought.

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This mythical "leveling up to Clemson" going on other Web/Twitter sites bullshit is laughable. I doubt in year 6 they had half their starters (between not good enough/not ready yet) who wouldn't see the field for them in year 7 and 8.

Doog it up Chest Doog it up

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    godawgst said:

This mythical "leveling up to Clemson" going on other Web/Twitter sites bullshit is laughable. I doubt in year 6 they had half their starters (between not good enough/not ready yet) who wouldn't see the field for them in year 7 and 8.

Doog it up Chest Doog it up

Clemson Up! Metric need to die in a cataclysmic lightning storm.

Shit, we might get to that Natty competitive level yet. Who knows? Let's go true alpha and make it the WARSHINGTON, DAMMIT Metric.