Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live look in at OBK when J signs in

PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,010 Founders Club
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Daddy’s home bitch.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    You're doing a good job fagging up the board by yourself. We don't need to add that train wreck to the mix.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

You're doing a good job fagging up the board by yourself. We don't need to add that train wreck to the mix.
    You sound scurred.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

You sound scurred.
    Scared of what? AZ shitting all over the board? It's just annoying.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Low-key some very dark shit dude.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

I burst out laughing at this pic. My dad, who is seated next to me at Husky Stadium, asked what was so funny. I spent two minutes trying to explain J and OBK and what is going on here. He shrugged and said, "whatever."
    How the hell do you explain either one of them
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

I burst out laughing at this pic. My dad, who is seated next to me at Husky Stadium, asked what was so funny. I spent two minutes trying to explain J and OBK and what is going on here. He shrugged and said, "whatever."
    This sounds worse than me explaining eSports to my parents.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,010 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

Tell ur dad I worry bout him ;)
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

To be fair, I worry about my dad. Fucker had a massive attack at 49 the day before my junior year of hs, and has memory problems now due to the lack of oxygen going to his brain. Entirely stress induced. He was in good shape physically and did triathlons.

Anyways, time for my storm story. I awoke from a late afternoon nap around 630, and decided to walk to the bar. As soon as I got there snd ordered a long island, the power went out. No generators there. So I head over to the 711, beat the shit out of some guy who was mean muggin, and buy 12 pack and some chips. By now it is pouring rain and hailing and the lightning is directly overhead, less than a mile away. Great! The whole walk home is under power lines. Finaldestination.gif. So I take my bag of beer and snacks and start running. It’s absolutely pouring now and I make it home in one piece. #tuff! Roommate is back and I eat my dinner cold. We end up playing dominoes for about an hour with my cat. She wins rather easily and the power comes back on to Ed Orgereerooon grumbling about how he wished his boys had destroyed Texas more and turned their still warm corpse into a makeshift dwelling.

Anyway, csb. Worst DAWG weather since Arizona vanilla vick game and the time I stayed home from a Harbaugh plunger when I was in school.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

To be fair, I worry about my dad. Fucker had a massive attack at 49 the day before my junior year of hs, and has memory problems now due to the lack of oxygen going to his brain. Entirely stress induced. He was in good shape physically and did triathlons.

Anyways, time for my storm story. I awoke from a late afternoon nap around 630, and decided to walk to the bar. As soon as I got there snd ordered a long island, the power went out. No generators there. So I head over to the 711, beat the shit out of some guy who was mean muggin, and buy 12 pack and some chips. By now it is pouring rain and hailing and the lightning is directly overhead, less than a mile away. Great! The whole walk home is under power lines. Finaldestination.gif. So I take my bag of beer and snacks and start running. It’s absolutely pouring now and I make it home in one piece. #tuff! Roommate is back and I eat my dinner cold. We end up playing dominoes for about an hour with my cat. She wins rather easily and the power comes back on to Ed Orgereerooon grumbling about how he wished his boys had destroyed Texas more and turned their still warm corpse into a makeshift dwelling.

Anyway, csb. Worst DAWG weather since Arizona vanilla vick game and the time I stayed home from a Harbaugh plunger when I was in school.
    Couldn't give up Shane, could you?
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

He does that thing with the eggplant and canola oil. I can’t help myself!
    PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

Should avoid the plant based oils, my guy.
    MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

Aint no fun if it can’t kill ya homeboy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Scoop and score bitch
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,579 Swaye's Wigwam
    Patiently waiting for @oregonblitzkrieg and @MikeSeaver to shoot up in their Springfield trailers and fuck off for the rest of the night.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

Patiently waiting for @oregonblitzkrieg and @MikeSeaver to shoot up in their Springfield trailers and fuck off for the rest of the night.

I thought this was supposed to be a warm up game against UC Davis. Eason looking like a dud.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,579 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I thought this was supposed to be a warm up game against UC Davis. Eason looking like a dud.
    That made no fucking sense
    Pro tip. Put ur bread on the bbq
    PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

MisterEm said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Daddy’s home bitch.

Aint no fun if it can’t kill ya homeboy
    Big-boy animal fat, or olive oil.

Veggie oils have nothing redeeming.

Fuck off.