Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Owen Prentice, 2021 4* OL, Seattle (O'Dea), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    NEsnake12 said:

The west coast OL talent is dog shit this year. There’s a reason we only have like 6 offers out to west coast OL, one of them being Wyrsch who nobody had heard of.

Huff needs to be able to land 1 or 2 of them... but anyone expecting this years OL class to look like last years class is delusional

Exactly ...

So basically the best recruiter we have offensively is essentially neutered this year
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

The west coast OL talent is dog shit this year. There’s a reason we only have like 6 offers out to west coast OL, one of them being Wyrsch who nobody had heard of.

Huff needs to be able to land 1 or 2 of them... but anyone expecting this years OL class to look like last years class is delusional

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Wyrsch and Prentice at the end of the day. Replacing Watty and Kirkland if he enters. Especially with the in-state 2022 class.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a late bloomer or two who emerge in the fall who otherwise could’ve been evaluated this spring
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

NEsnake12 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just Wyrsch and Prentice at the end of the day. Replacing Watty and Kirkland if he enters. Especially with the in-state 2022 class.
    I saw one of those 2022 kids on Twitter today saying Happy Mother's Day to his mom wearing his USC gear ...

So yeah ... more good news coming in-state.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

I saw one of those 2022 kids on Twitter today saying Happy Mother's Day to his mom wearing his USC gear ...

So yeah ... more good news coming in-state.
    Agbo is definitely the least likely to stay in state. I think Conerly is really intrigued by UW and Ioane is a shoo-in with current offers. Not sure on Iuli.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

TPIO

The progrum is over.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TPIO

The progrum is over.

If I say everything will be candy canes and lollipops it will be the exact opposite.

I've grown wiser in my time away, I realized the BTP jinx was real.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

This one is in the bag. Stone cold lock.

Did you lose your lead pipe?
    This was posted before the late LSU offer.

I still stand by it.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TPIO

The progrum is over.

This is so gross it gives me nightmares. Kinda like that crazy music videos where all the hot chicks suddenly had scary looking masks with beards.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

Exactly ...

So basically the best recruiter we have offensively is essentially neutered this year
    lol what a bullshit excuse. There are quality OL out West this year.
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 335

TPIO

The progrum is over.

This is so gross it gives me nightmares. Kinda like that crazy music videos where all the hot chicks suddenly had scary looking masks with beards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TPIO

The progrum is over.

Right on cue.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a late bloomer or two who emerge in the fall who otherwise could’ve been evaluated this spring
    Wasn't this pretty much Gaard last year?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TPIO

The progrum is over.

God damn I love this poaster.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Donged to UW by Huffman
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Donged to UW by Huffman

Probably would have committed by now if he didn't get the LSU offer. Need him and Jabez to commit ASAP to get any kind of momentum going.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Stick that dong in, Owen. Let’s go!!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,167
    Founders Club
    edited May 2020
    Baseman said:

More good news coming soon on the offensive side of the ball.

Beyond Prentice? Can't tell if that's the implication.