Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's everyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2019
    Houhusky said:

Bookers barrel strength bourbon.

But because it’s hot as fuck here and I want to die, it’s time to make a chocolate malt milkshake topped with some vanilla bourbon and hazelnut liquor.

Oh my you’re a pussy
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

But because it’s hot as fuck here and I want to die, it’s time to make a chocolate malt milkshake topped with some vanilla bourbon and hazelnut liquor.

Oh my you’re a pussy
    you’re still at that age where pounding faggy white claws, fireball, and cheep vodka makes you less of a pussy. hold your liquor for more than a half of football and then pop off.

don’t knock the alcoholic milkshake, the only people who do are skinny jean wearing fags trying to watch their weight. It’s a higher class, better tasting, alcoholic slushy that second class lactase deficients can’t drink.
    I was with you for the most part.

But fuck off
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Oh my you’re a pussy
    you’re still at that age where pounding faggy white claws, fireball, and cheep vodka makes you less of a pussy. hold your liquor for more than a half of football and then pop off.

don’t knock the alcoholic milkshake, the only people who do are skinny jean wearing fags trying to watch their weight. It’s a higher class, better tasting, alcoholic slushy that second class lactase deficients can’t drink.
    Bringing white claws anywhere is like bringing a dog to a park all the single women flock to you.
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Oh my you’re a pussy

Bringing white claws anywhere is like bringing a dog to a park all the single women flock to you.
    No doubt, don’t twist, I’m not knocking the white claw bang game. Smirnoff ice, Malibu rum, Belvedere bottle filled with PoPov vodka.... baits change but it’s always the same technique when finishing.

Tip, try a bunny on a leash in the quad if you are craving some foreign Asian national sideways. Impossible to mess up and afterwards she will do your homework and cook you egg drop soup. Even easier if you are a white devil. @Meek knows
    Meek is the man
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Probably start with beer for the afternoon games, then vodka sodas, then, depending on how the game tonight is going, either bourbon neat or bleach.
  • Options
    nycgobearsnycgobears Member Posts: 153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Listen guys, if we're going to start bashing shitting yourself after you pass out, I'm fucking out of here.

Not judging, just stating.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Oh my you’re a pussy

First paragraph I’m all about. The second... you’re gonna shit yourself after you pass out.
    Sounds like a problem for future me.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Oh my you’re a pussy

No doubt, don’t twist, I’m not knocking the white claw bang game. Smirnoff ice, Malibu rum, Belvedere bottle filled with PoPov vodka.... baits change but it’s always the same technique when finishing.

Tip, try a bunny on a leash in the quad if you are craving some foreign Asian national sideways. Impossible to mess up and afterwards she will do your homework and cook you egg drop soup. Even easier if you are a white devil. @Meek knows
    Lol the ol classic
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Home brewed German kolsch that clocks it at just over 5.5% and goes down easy. I’ll be pissing all day...

Same. Well, 5.2% but close enough.
    WLP-029 yeast, you?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Home brewed German kolsch that clocks it at just over 5.5% and goes down easy. I’ll be pissing all day...

Same. Well, 5.2% but close enough.
    WLP-029 yeast, you?
    Same
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I started with a couple of drams of Ardbeg Corryvreckan and finished off with a dram of Port Charlotte 2011 Heavily Peated Island Single Malt.

Boujee mutha fucka.

Bomb making industry must be lucrative.