Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Broseph Stalin

Just got a call from THE VLAD 5 days ago and told me I was to show up in Siberia.

@StrongArmCobra had stuff to do, so I had him stay with you.
@RuffaloSolider went with me and @StrongArmCobra is staying
with you.

After hanging up on Putin I called Uber and axed them to send us a driver. They sent a short, fat, swarthy fellow named @haie. I tipped him Sven's twenty and he dropped us off at the Aeroflot terminal. We flew to Novosibirsk via Manchester Airport, and rendezvoused with our Russian contact Yevgeny at half past two the next day. He is 6'5" 260 lb former red army ranger and Soviet foosball player. You don't want any in real life.

After a round of vodka and some lap dances at a private club, Yev informed @RuffaloSoldier and I that a prisoner, one AZDuck, had broken out of the gulag several months ago and had gotten lost in the Russian wilderness. He proceeded to recount a harrowing tale of the reprobate's misadventures, which the Spetsnaz has ordered I apprise you of now.

After escaping the gulag AZDuck:

Wandered aimlessly for weeks and weeks

Got plungered by the elements

Gurgled and nearly drowned

Stole a hoss from the Cossacks

Fought grizzlies and won

Smoked horse shit from a pipe

AZQuook was arrested in the port city of Vladivostok 2 weeks ago. He had nothing on him except for a moldy sammich, a photo of Mario Cristobal, a PAC 12 network schedule and a 3rd class railway ticket to Peking. Vladimir wanted you to know that he's now in custody. He's here and he's queer, and he wants him to LEAVE. He wants to calm that place down and get it back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. He's asking you to help him out.

#FreeAZQuook

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Just got a call from THE VLAD 5 days ago and told me I was to show up in Siberia.

with you.

After hanging up on Putin I called Uber and axed them to send us a driver. They sent a short, fat, swarthy fellow named @haie. I tipped him Sven's twenty and he dropped us off at the Aeroflot terminal. We flew to Novosibirsk via Manchester Airport, and rendezvoused with our Russian contact Yevgeny at half past two the next day. He is 6'5" 260 lb former red army ranger and Soviet foosball player. You don't want any in real life.

After a round of vodka and some lap dances at a private club, Yev informed @RuffaloSoldier and I that a prisoner, one AZDuck, had broken out of the gulag several months ago and had gotten lost in the Russian wilderness. He proceeded to recount a harrowing tale of the reprobate's misadventures, which the Spetsnaz has ordered I apprise you of now.

Fought grizzlies and won

AZQuook was arrested in the port city of Vladivostok 2 weeks ago. He had nothing on him except for a moldy sammich, a photo of Mario Cristobal, a PAC 12 network schedule and a 3rd class railway ticket to Peking. Vladimir wanted you to know that he's now in custody. He's here and he's queer, and he wants him to LEAVE. He wants to calm that place down and get it back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. He's asking you to help him out.

#FreeAZQuook

Disagree.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    It's posts like this that make me consider putting image limits on posts.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It's posts like this that make me consider putting image limits on posts.

Free @AZDuck
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam

with you.

Fought grizzlies and won

#FreeAZQuook

Rent. Free. In your bedroom. And your girl.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Just when I thought OBK was going off the deep end. He makes a surprisingly coherent post.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    @SECDAWG is gets pardoned 4 times, AZDuck is banished permanently....

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

@SECDAWG is gets pardoned 4 times, AZDuck is banished permanently....

If it makes you feel better I'd rather let AZ in in place of your twelve ass.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

with you.

Fought grizzlies and won

#FreeAZQuook

disagree
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    ....but why?.gif
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I don’t really get what’s going on, but was still entertained.

+1
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

You and me both
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

I'm very confused as to the overall purpose and the main point

Unless I've lost my mind...it's pure gibberish
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

with you.

Fought grizzlies and won

#FreeAZQuook

Agree
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club