Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is smarter than meteorologists

2»

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

HondoFSJr (and this former Daily Kos writer) now think hurricanes are magic and just disappear when they hit a peninsula. Or maybe when it hits hump day.

Not sure which one of the three of you is dumber...

JFC you admitted yourself he made a mistake based off of outdated info. It's an honest mistake and any normal person can acknowledge they were wrong and move on. Because Trump is such a narcissist and his ego is so fragile, he literally can't ever admit he was wrong on anything, ever. The funniest part is seeing the Trumptards on this board go through the mental gymnastics to try to rationalize and make sense of his bullshit.
    Sure...yeah...whatever...moron. Timelines are now mental gymnastics. You are a bright one.

If you look at that tweet closely the picture is dated Thursday, August 29. A day before the pictures I showed above at which time forecasters said there was a chance of it going across Florida and up into the Gulf (Alabama). That's what some models/forecasts had at the time.

Like I said, I'm not sure which of the three of you is the dumbest.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019

This dumbfuck snowflake literally can't ever admit he's wrong on anything, no matter how trivial it is.

Now that's fucking hilarious coming from the Kunt who absolutely ghosted here for a month or two after he stuck his head up his ass and swallowed the bogus story Trump telling Cohen to lie to Congress.

Heal your fucking self first you shameless hypocrite. You run and hide like a Kunt from an anonymous message board refusing to acknowledge you got something wrong when there is absolutely nothing as stake other than a blow to your fragile ego.

Standard Supporter

HondoFSJr (and this former Daily Kos writer) now think hurricanes are magic and just disappear when they hit a peninsula. Or maybe when it hits hump day.

Not sure which one of the three of you is dumber...

JFC you admitted yourself he made a mistake based off of outdated info. It's an honest mistake and any normal person can acknowledge they were wrong and move on. Because Trump is such a narcissist and his ego is so fragile, he literally can't ever admit he was wrong on anything, ever. The funniest part is seeing the Trumptards on this board go through the mental gymnastics to try to rationalize and make sense of his bullshit.
    Oh the fucking irony.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/56034/trump-directed-his-attorney-michael-cohen-to-lie-to-congress-about-the-moscow-tower-project/p1
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Lol Bob thinks anyone who isn't on this board 24/7 like him is ghosting. But thanks for your concern.

Sure, that story turned out to be bullshit. I'm right most of the time but I'll admit if something turned out to be incorrect. How did Pizzagate, Seth Rich's murder, Benghazi, millions of voter's illegally voting for Hillary, and all the other right wing stories that this board has propped up go?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This dumbfuck snowflake literally can't ever admit he's wrong on anything, no matter how trivial it is.

@insinceredawg are you on a flat monthly retainer fee from the TDS Foundation or a commission/bonus structure like Hondo?

@CirrhosisDawg is pissed doing the heavy lifting for the TDS Foundation at minimum wage.

#alwaysthedownvoter

#evenforjoobs

#typhusboy
    Standard Supporter

Lol Bob thinks anyone who isn't on this board 24/7 like him is ghosting. But thanks for your concern.

Sure, that story turned out to be bullshit. I'm right most of the time but I'll admit if something turned out to be incorrect. How did Pizzagate, Seth Rich's murder, Benghazi, millions of voter's illegally voting for Hillary, and all the other right wing stories that this board has propped up go?

You mean how did claims I never made go? I don't know. I'm responsible for what I say, you should try it some time.

Btw, nice of you to finally admit you were wrong 8 months later Kunt. What an act of courage that must be for you.

Standard Supporter

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that both you and Hondo were mouthy little Kunts in that thread right up until the story blew up in your faces and then you both got real "busy."

What I think is that you're a fucking liar and unbelievable fucking hypocrite.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're right most of the time?

Pathological liar
    Standard Supporter
    Sure, that story turned out to be bullshit. I'm right most of the time but I'll admit if something turned out to be incorrect.

You forgot to add, You'll admit to 8 months later after you've repeatedly been given shit about it and you'll only do it then after you've been exposed as an unbelievable fucking hypocrite.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Sure, that story turned out to be bullshit. I'm right most of the time but I'll admit if something turned out to be incorrect.

You forgot to add, You'll admit to 8 months later after you've repeatedly been given shit about it and you'll only do it then after you've been exposed as an unbelievable fucking hypocrite.

LOL Bob think posters on this forum are held to the same standard to correct prior statements as the POTUS does when he addresses the country with false information?

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot @IrishDawg22 a PM because he has this place dialed in.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

LOL Bob think posters on this forum are held to the same standard to correct prior statements as the POTUS does when he addresses the country with false information?

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot @IrishDawg22 a PM because he has this place dialed in.
    You've been wrong on everything for three years just like the idiots you vote for

You should fuck off
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No, I just think that if you're going to bitch about Trump having too fragile an ego to admit he was wrong, you probably shouldn't be a hypocritical little Kunt who has the very same problem.

It's like when Hondo tries to complain about someone else lying.