Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Typhus requires medical attention.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    Illegals before all else. Undocumented democrat voters whom they will probably automatically put on the voting rolls when they get treatment just like they do when getting an "illegal" drivers license.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2019
    I can't wait for globalist @CirrhosisDawg to weigh in and call everyone slovenly stupid white trash
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I know this is rhetorical and obvious but,

Are the citizens of California brain dead?

Are liberals really this stupid?

Does @CD fuck fat chicks?

Does Hondo blow goats?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

I know this is rhetorical and obvious but,

Are the citizens of California brain dead?

Are liberals really this stupid?

Does @CD fuck fat chicks?

Does Hondo blow goats?

Most of them are. Most of the people living here just do not follow what their state government is doing.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Some people don't realize they already pay for illegals to have health Care.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

I want them to feel unwelcome and their lives shitty.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?
    The person who regularly sits in the ER for 4 hours with illegals actually questions whether he pays for illegals medical care.

It's pure comedy gold that you, of all people, were the first person to respond to my post.

2001400ex said:

I want them to feel unwelcome and their lives shitty.

That's a different discussion. I'm not really supporting the action of giving illegals medical care. I'm just saying you are already paying for it whether you want to or not.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?
    The person who regularly sits in the ER for 4 hours with illegals actually questions whether he pays for illegals medical care.

It's pure comedy gold that you, of all people, were the first person to respond to my post.
    I just asked you how people already pay for illegals Kunt. Where did I question if people pay for illegals medical care?

Pure comedy gold that you're so fucking stupid you can't answer a simple question.

Btw, you called me a liar when I said I was in an ER that was filled with illegals, now you admit that illegals get their medical care from ERs. Pure comedy gold that you're a fucking liar and a moron.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

Does the Herr Uberlord Soros know you're using such non-central party approved terms as 'illegals'?

Such racist, H.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

Does the Herr Uberlord Soros know you're using such non-central party approved terms as 'illegals'?

Such racist, H.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm actually quoting Bob there so your concern is misplaced.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

I just asked you how people already pay for illegals Kunt. Where did I question if people pay for illegals medical care?

Pure comedy gold that you're so fucking stupid you can't answer a simple question.

Btw, you called me a liar when I said I was in an ER that was filled with illegals, now you admit that illegals get their medical care from ERs. Pure comedy gold that you're a fucking liar and a moron.
    I answered your question, you are too dumb to understand. I never said illegals don't get medical care from the ER. They do all the time and anyone who actually has medical insurance pays for their care indirectly. (You know, $30 aspirin and shit).

I called you out on your ER story because you are either making it up completely. Which makes you a liar. Or you are assuming that every Brown person in the ER is illegal. Which makes you racist. I actually say you are both a liar and racist but you can take your pick. HTH
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

Such racist, H.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm actually quoting Bob there so your concern is misplaced.
    There's these things called "QUOTATION MARKS".

Use them.

Or learn how to use Vanilla's quote function and put Sven in charge.

edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

I answered your question, you are too dumb to understand. I never said illegals don't get medical care from the ER. They do all the time and anyone who actually has medical insurance pays for their care indirectly. (You know, $30 aspirin and shit).

I called you out on your ER story because you are either making it up completely. Which makes you a liar. Or you are assuming that every Brown person in the ER is illegal. Which makes you racist. I actually say you are both a liar and racist but you can take your pick. HTH
    And you used der Uberfuhrer's hated "Illegals" phrase again.

This will be noted in the weekly TPS report.

Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

So by your own admission illegals get their medical care by going to the ER but I was lying when I said that I was in an ER that was filled with illegals. And I never mentioned the color of anyone's skin when I said that the ER was filled with illegals. So the only person who was making an assumption was you Kunt, which make you the racist and the liar.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

And you used der Uberfuhrer's hated "Illegals" phrase again.

This will be noted in the weekly TPS report.

Yes.... I'm saying "I never said...." I will take your concern for future consideration however.
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

How is that Hondo?

Such racist, H.

Another fucking lie. You used the word "illegals" well before I did.

Hondo is so fucking stupid he can't even keep track of the bullshit that comes out of his own mouth.