Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which Hardcore Husky poster should we be most worried about?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,523 Founders Club
Worried about u

Which Hardcore Husky poster should we be most worried about? 39 votes

PurpleJ
20%
DerekJohnsonRoadDawg55HUSKYFANATICGreenRiverGatorzPitchfork51BlackDaveWymanYellowSnowPurpleSmoke 8 votes
OregonBlitzKrieg
20%
RaceBannon2001400exDoogleshaieUWerentThereManSourcesUSMChawkJoey 8 votes
DJDuck
28%
SwayePurpleBazedtddncStinky_Hankeybiak1NEsnake12BeerThirtyDoogCouricsByronMurphyTheGoatFecalFeast 11 votes
Hondo
5%
whlinderpawz 2 votes
Sledog
2%
AlCzervik 1 vote
Mike Seaver
5%
Ice_HolmvikPineapplePirate 2 votes
Write-In
17%
ExtraChrisBDoog_de_Jourbackthepackjhfstyle24BleachedAnusDawg1to392831weretakenNoWarningJustDawg 7 votes

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,523 Founders Club
    PurpleJ
    hmmmmm. three of the six nominees are Ducks
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    PurpleJ
    Probably me. I fell off my diet wagon. Went to taco Bell. Got drunk with some Korean chick at the bar. Went to taco Bell again.

Left the bacon I bought at the store in the car. Fuck.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,437 Swaye's Wigwam

Probably me. I fell off my diet wagon. Went to taco Bell. Got drunk with some Korean chick at the bar. Went to taco Bell again.

Left the bacon I bought at the store in the car. Fuck.

You know why.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

@Doog_de_Jour

I looked for a .gif of a woman in the ocean being circled by sharks, but couldn't find one. Being the lone woman on a football forum is about as dangerous as being Britain Covey in a sea of purple. @Swaye knows what I mean.

where is @MrsPetersen
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In

@Doog_de_Jour

I looked for a .gif of a woman in the ocean being circled by sharks, but couldn't find one. Being the lone woman on a football forum is about as dangerous as being Britain Covey in a sea of purple. @Swaye knows what I mean.

We actually have a handful of women who post at least semi regularly. But your point is well taken.
    Seems there used to be, but none of the others have posted in some time unless they're keeping it in the Tug.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    OregonBlitzKrieg
    I was going to say sledog, but he's just going to hole up in his bunker with a stockpile of guns and ammo. Then I was thinking DJ but I'm not sure he's competent enough to actually do anything besides post twitchy links. I'm more worried about obk because 5G is making its way across the country.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,667 Standard Supporter

@Doog_de_Jour

We actually have a handful of women who post at least semi regularly. But your point is well taken.
    YKW