Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We always lose to Cal...

2»

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    dnc said:

RedRocket said:

Is that Baccelia? I think he busted double-coverage. You know what? Fuck it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Chico open on the flank. But fuck that. Dumpoff passes are for faggots. I'm fucking Sexy Jacob Eason. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? Fuck that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't Jake Browning running this offense. Sexy Jacob's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Eastern cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that senile, golden locked loser in the wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the fucking eyes with a Sexy Jacob fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Jacob Eason we’re talking about here. We’re talking 227 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Easonettes that I am fucking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I fuck. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Is this Jay Cutler or Rex Grossman copy pasta? I can't remember where it started. I want to say Rex.
    Sexy Rexy the OG sex cannon.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,939 Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

Is that Baccelia? I think he busted double-coverage. You know what? Fuck it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Chico open on the flank. But fuck that. Dumpoff passes are for faggots. I'm fucking Sexy Jacob Eason. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? Fuck that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't Jake Browning running this offense. Sexy Jacob's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Eastern cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Tell me that wasn’t one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I’m gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that senile, golden locked loser in the wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I’m gonna nail him right between the fucking eyes with a Sexy Jacob fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Jacob Eason we’re talking about here. We’re talking 227 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I’m not just a gunslinger. I’m a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Easonettes that I am fucking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I’ll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I’m gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it’s worth. It tells them I throw like I fuck. That’s how we do things in the sexy business.

Welcome, Skinny. Always a special thrill to have the starting QB hanging out.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

I hope they call a trap on the 1st play of the game and Kirkland mauls this dorky charub looking mutherfucker and drives his candy ass into the Husky Stadium fieldturf. Punish this motherfucker.

dnc said:

Gwad said:
    This guy is overcompensating because he looks the way he does. Cal went 7-6 and lost the Cheez It Bowl last year.

not Nebraska classy
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    CaptainPJ said:

FirePete said:

FirePete said:

i am actually curious to see if what skinny can do against a fairly talented DB group

wood
    Your a fucking pervert degenerate. Mods?

The chick, on the other hand. . .
    HH is not for sermon seekers
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Neither is garunteeing a win in Husky Stadium.

BearsWiin said:

I hope they call a trap on the 1st play of the game and Kirkland mauls this dorky charub looking mutherfucker and drives his candy ass into the Husky Stadium fieldturf. Punish this motherfucker.

dnc said:

Gwad said:
    This guy is overcompensating because he looks the way he does. Cal went 7-6 and lost the Cheez It Bowl last year.

not Nebraska classy
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    This game is a candidate for Pete's annual boneheaded loss to a team he shouldn't lose to. Arizona is the other. Pete can't compete with the teams from the desert. 10-2 is the ceiling for the season. You'll beat USC or Oregon, but not both. Take your pick.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

This game is a candidate for Pete's annual boneheaded loss to a team he shouldn't lose to. Arizona is the other. Pete can't compete with the teams from the desert. 10-2 is the ceiling for the season. You'll beat USC or Oregon, but not both. Take your pick.

We don’t lose at home hth.

Furd is the game we could lose if KJ Costello isn’t fucked by then
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Neither is garunteeing a win in Husky Stadium.

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

Gwad said:

not Nebraska classy
    Yes, because being confident in one's team's chnaces is exactly the same as wishing injury on somebody

You expect him to say gosh golly, we're gonna lose?

The sandy vag is strong here this week
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    I didn't wish injury on anyone. I said to drive his ass into the turf on a trap play. Who has the sandy vage here?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    @PineapplePirate is about to loose his behymen to Cal.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If we lose to a team we shouldn't this year it's Arizona thanks to said desert.

Stanford's a coin flip.

We're not losing to SC or Oregon GTFO with that shit.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,262 Swaye's Wigwam

@PineapplePirate is about to loose his behymen to Cal.

Might get me back on a regular pattern at least