Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Last chance for Swaye's Wigwam mousepads

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,512 Founders Club
The new shipment came in. I ordered a few extra in case any stragglers wanted to join the Wigwam at the end of our annual fundraiser.

You can donate by clicking here.

Standard Supporter $25
Butler Cabin $80
Swaye's Wigwam $129

They go out in the mail on Tuesday!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I wonder what @SECDAWG will do with his?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,512 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I wonder what @SECDAWG will do with his?

Delete
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Maybe you could craft a merkin with some of the extras. Would be more useful than a beer koozie.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,028 Founders Club
    I got mine and it’s fabulous!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

H_D said:

Maybe you could craft a merkin with some of the extras. Would be more useful than a beer koozie.

Modern mousepads are typically made of lesser density rubber composites (open cell styrene, butadiene rubber or open cell SBR) with fabric bonded to the upper surface. This material doesn’t allow the genitalia to sufficiently breathe, and causes chaffing, say nothing of fact that most cosmetic glues (spirit gum typically) would not properly adhere for application to the body.

Er, that would be my guess at least.
    Mousepad merkin superiority gal...
    Every broad has one.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,512 Founders Club

H_D said:

Modern mousepads are typically made of lesser density rubber composites (open cell styrene, butadiene rubber or open cell SBR) with fabric bonded to the upper surface. This material doesn’t allow the genitalia to sufficiently breathe, and causes chaffing, say nothing of fact that most cosmetic glues (spirit gum typically) would not properly adhere for application to the body.

Er, that would be my guess at least.
    Mousepad merkin superiority gal...
    Every broad has one.
    Damn you and your 30 minutes
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    They’re here and they’re queer!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Wait until you see next years giveaway! HH condoms! All manufactured by the lowest bidder and sure to be defective! Red mans revenge! Victory!

So if more kids produced by degenerates on here are roaming the earth, who really is getting punished.

Solid initial plan swaye, just need to see the end game.

I think maybe an alcoholic beverage sent with a dose of something to make everyone who consumes infertile.

Then I’m going to need you to go back in time and send that to me 12 yrs ago. TYFYS