Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Eastern Washington Game Thread

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Our DL is so big it’s comical
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

haie said:

Analysis from educk:

Ganggreen1991
    Posted on 39 mins, V I P, User Since 14 months ago, User Post Count: 517
    39 mins
    VIP
    14 months

Eason had all day to pass, I think I could of made some of those throws given that much time. EWU isn’t the same team they were 3 years ago so until they actually play someone I’ll reserve judgment on his lofty inflated stats

LOL at all these faggots shitting themselves. They know Eastern is better than Oregon State, UCLA, and Arizona.
    Yeah but who isnt
    Zona State
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,089
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Was it me, or did it feel like the refs let EWU hold a lot because had they not it would have been really ugly? Trying not to doog too much.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Any update on Nick Harris?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

LOL at everyone who thought Eason was coming back next year.

To be fair I said it’s what I’ve heard if he doesn’t get a top 10-15 overall grade.

But he likely will get that haha.
    Hi there

NY6 this year.

Playoff game with Eason in 2020.

Championship with Huard in 2022 or 2023.

No "ifs" there son. " ;) "
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited September 2019
    dnc said:

dnc said:

To be fair I said it’s what I’ve heard if he doesn’t get a top 10-15 overall grade.

Hi there

NY6 this year.

Au contraire mon ami:

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

If Eason is bad enough to have to come back he ain’t winning a playoff game next year.

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

If Eason is bad enough to have to come back he ain’t winning a playoff game next year.
    Wasn’t based on him being bad this year or that he HAS to come back. Was based on the multiple times I’ve heard he plans on coming back unless he has a high 1st round grade this year. So in my scenario he is choosing to come back.

I think he has a fine season, but likely not chinsane because he hasn’t played in 2 years and Pete’s offense takes a decade to master.

Herbert, Fromm, Tua, etc in this year’s draft. . Eason comes back to have a Senior season with the hype focused on him (like Herbert this off-season), the more explosive receivers now in line for starts, and a strong defense.

He can win a playoff game with that scenario.

As I said, I’ve heard multiple times that he plans on coming back unless he’s a top 10-15 pick. Which, if today is any indication, he likely will be.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there

NY6 this year.

Au contraire mon ami:

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

Wasn’t based on him being bad this year or that he HAS to come back. Was based on the multiple times I’ve heard he plans on coming back unless he has a high 1st round grade this year. So in my scenario he is choosing to come back.

I think he has a fine season, but likely not chinsane because he hasn’t played in 2 years and Pete’s offense takes a decade to master.

Herbert, Fromm, Tua, etc in this year’s draft. . Eason comes back to have a Senior season with the hype focused on him (like Herbert this off-season), the more explosive receivers now in line for starts, and a strong defense.

As I said, I’ve heard multiple times that he plans on coming back unless he’s a top 10-15 pick. Which, if today is any indication, he likely will be.
    pretty sure that all the nfl gm that need a qb are jacking to his tape today
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Still gotta get past cal
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there

NY6 this year.

Au contraire mon ami:

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

So in my scenario he is choosing to come back.

You processed what you heard and predicted that he's coming back. It's cool I'm just fucking with you but let's not act that wasn't a prediction.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Hi there

NY6 this year.

Au contraire mon ami:

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

dnc said:

NY6 this year.

So in my scenario he is choosing to come back.

You processed what you heard and predicted that he's coming back. It's cool I'm just fucking with you but let's not act that wasn't a prediction.
    It was totally a prediction. But a prediction with built a built in hedge so I can say I was right no matter what.

#LessonsLearnedFromBallz
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

How’d the squad look?

Young
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I asked... nice work with the E=MCHammered and remembering I asked for it.

Thanks!

Ok maybe I was drinking too much but I swear last night someone asked about a participation chart to see who all played. And I can't remember who it was.

I looked around this morning and couldn't find that comment, so I'm just leaving this here and hopefully whoever it was sees it and TMFMS.

https://gohuskies.com/boxscore.aspx?id=16715&path=football

Use the top menu to select participation chart.

• Options
    Postal91 said:

I asked... nice work with the E=MCHammered and remembering I asked for it.

Thanks!

Ok maybe I was drinking too much but I swear last night someone asked about a participation chart to see who all played. And I can't remember who it was.

I looked around this morning and couldn't find that comment, so I'm just leaving this here and hopefully whoever it was sees it and TMFMS.

https://gohuskies.com/boxscore.aspx?id=16715&path=football

Use the top menu to select participation chart.