Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Eastern Washington Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did we win? Did any of their players die?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't hate watching you guys anymore. I used to feel extreme jealousy but now we have a real D so I can appreciate others nasty D
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What happened?
  • Options

What happened?

U fucked up ur chances of getting laid gayboy
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

"Speaking of ducks..."

Those are geese, Yogi

capybara*
  • Options

I puked on the bleachers in husky stadium and didn’t get cited for drunk and disorderly #winning

Before the remodel when there were no bathrooms I couldn't hold it waiting in line at sds and just pissed in the corner

Then sprinted out the stadium. Breaking ankles all the way

I was 28.
    I still somehow stayed in the stadium for the entire game. I just came to on a fucking transit bus with a lady pissing herself in fromt of me because she’s so high. Fyfmfe.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

Analysis from educk:

Ganggreen1991
    Posted on 39 mins, V I P, User Since 14 months ago, User Post Count: 517
    39 mins
    VIP
    14 months

Eason had all day to pass, I think I could of made some of those throws given that much time. EWU isn’t the same team they were 3 years ago so until they actually play someone I’ll reserve judgment on his lofty inflated stats

LOL at all these faggots shitting themselves. They know Eastern is better than Oregon State, UCLA, and Arizona.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I puked on the bleachers in husky stadium and didn’t get cited for drunk and disorderly #winning

Before the remodel when there were no bathrooms I couldn't hold it waiting in line at sds and just pissed in the corner

I was 28.
    I still somehow stayed in the stadium for the entire game. I just came to on a fucking transit bus with a lady pissing herself in fromt of me because she’s so high. Fyfmfe.
    I commuted one year before I moved into my apartment. Got lost taking the bus home drunk as shit and ended up in west seattle. Some guy on the bus was complaining about the Jews. I made it to the tac dome station around 3 am.
    was @Mad_Son causing trouble
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is our year. Go fucking dawgs.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I was 28.
    I commuted one year before I moved into my apartment. Got lost taking the bus home drunk as shit and ended up in west seattle. Some guy on the bus was complaining about the Jews. I made it to the tac dome station around 3 am.
    I puked in the bleachers and the bathroom (twice) I somehow didn’t get in trouble. Fudgee Rules!!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I was 28.
    was @Mad_Son causing trouble
    Idk but there was a Jewish lady on the bus freaking out at him and calling him Hitler. I know I joke on the internet about Trump, but there are some things you just don’t say in public.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,958
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The best part of this is I know you're serious.
  • Options

The best part of this is I know you're serious.
    Duh