Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just Received a Text...

From friend who was surprised to hear about Sark's cheating ways when I told him in the summer...

"I now have 5 different people who have corroborated the philandering accusation. I guess the whole UW football staff just fucks Joey's waitresses on a regular basis, including Sark."

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
    The second sentence could have a different meaning the one intended.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Honestly, who cares?
  • Old News is awesome!
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    Shocker, a guy cheating on his wife.
  • Has Sark signed the CONTRACT yet? #MikePrice

Honestly that would make me laugh so hard if USC realized they fucked up and set him up like Bama did Price.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    The first time it's tough and you feel like shit about it.

It gets easier after that though.

Allegedly.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    In regards to Sark I think it is funny how it shows how he isn't this great guy who the media believes he is. Just more to add to the used car salesman comparison.

As for the other coaches, most of them are all relatively young and not married so whatever. I would probably be using my coaching status as leverage in my 30s to fuck 20 year old chicks.

Anywhoo they are mostly gone so whatever.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I'm sure Sark and another coach or two has fucked a Joey's waitress, but this is getting stupid. Joey's is still a business. I doubt part of getting a waitress job there is agreeing to fuck the UW staff, and I doubt the whole football staff is fucking Joey's waitresses on a regular basis. It's not believable at all.

When I was single I worked at a place next to a bar, a bunch of us would go in there on a regular basis after work ... within a few months ... we were pretty much fucking the entire waitress staff that was in our age range.

I'm not saying we had orgies or it was a different waitress every night, but it was pretty much 1 for 1 and a couple of the guys were married.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    topdawgnc said:

I'm sure Sark and another coach or two has fucked a Joey's waitress, but this is getting stupid. Joey's is still a business. I doubt part of getting a waitress job there is agreeing to fuck the UW staff, and I doubt the whole football staff is fucking Joey's waitresses on a regular basis. It's not believable at all.

When I was single I worked at a place next to a bar, a bunch of us would go in there on a regular basis after work ... within a few months ... we were pretty much fucking the entire waitress staff that was in our age range.

I'm not saying we had orgies or it was a different waitress every night, but it was pretty much 1 for 1 and a couple of the guys were married.
    I have a similar story to yours when a buddy of mine worked as a cook at Hooters when we were in college. I'm not doubting that these coaches can fuck Joey's waitresses, but this story seems to have gotten out of hand. The whole staff isn't regularly fucking Joey's waitresses.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

topdawgnc said:

I have a similar story to yours when a buddy of mine worked as a cook at Hooters when we were in college. I'm not doubting that these coaches can fuck Joey's waitresses, but this story seems to have gotten out of hand. The whole staff isn't regularly fucking Joey's waitresses.

Sounds like a topic for our next podcast.... since pool boy is committed to the end of UW football.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    I used to go to Peso's fairly often, noticed Ivan Lewis there every weekend. He literally walked out the door with a different girl every week I saw him there. Don't think he's married, but god damn that guy....
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,379 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I used to go to Peso's fairly often, noticed Ivan Lewis there every weekend. He literally walked out the door with a different girl every week I saw him there. Don't think he's married, but god damn that guy....

Roids work.