Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you just love Obama's post racial America

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.
    It's dead with the extreme right too.

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.
    Yes, Throbber. Define your terms for Gaybob the crying pussy.
    The Throbber is against motherfucker dicks.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.
    You aren't conservative, fuckface.
    Want to see a Kunt dance? Go ahead Flea, list for me the positions I hold that show that I'm not a conservative.

Cue the one trick pony's trick.
    Why would I do that, you whiny cunt?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.
    You aren't conservative, fuckface.
    Want to see a Kunt dance? Go ahead Flea, list for me the positions I hold that show that I'm not a conservative.

Cue the one trick pony's trick.
    Why would I do that, you whiny cunt?

Called it. So I'm not a conservative but you're to big of lightweight pussy Kunt to state any reason why.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Called it, too.

You're a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

The leader for the Rat Party nomination comes out and blames white people for all the racism and your response is what exactly? That it should be ignored? That water is wet? I think it's pretty telling that white Rats are now so marinated in self-loathing and flagellation over the color of their skin they feel the need to carry out these confessionals and apologias.
    Nope. I got a roof over my head. Food is ez as fuck to get. I got pipes that carry my poop away. Life is great. You need to fuck off.
    Except climate change right? Pussy
    Triggering you snowflakes is too ez. Hardcore Husky is ironically a safe space for a group of people with low self esteem. Everyone knows it.
    Yes you're such a great troll that no one even knows it

Fuck off pussy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lot of pussy in this thread
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

You have the eyesight of @GrandpaSankey then.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

Yes right wing white supremacists see color

A conservative law maker like Ted Cruz that everyone hates and calls a racist actually proposes policies that help people regardless of color.

That's a major difference from many lefty elected officials these days that now see nothing but color

Those people (SWIDT) are the ones polluting the legislative discourse with their bullshit
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What are considered to be mainstream Rat party pols are now reduced to blubbering bullshit about how only white people are racist and domestic violence is a white man’s crime. That all white people enjoy some kind of privilege and white supremacy permeates our entire history and every institution in our society.

These people have completely abandoned King’s Dream. Skin color, along with gender and sexual orientation are now what we’re are supposed to use in order to judge people.

It’s not Republicans and it’s not Conservatives who are pushing this.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    Last time I asked for this support you couldn't find it. Lil lyin Bob. You are repeating conservative talking points that are bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    Last time I asked for this support you couldn't find it. Lil lyin Bob. You are repeating conservative talking points that are bullshit.
    No, last time I told you to go fuck yourself
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    No, last time I told you to go fuck yourself
    So you agree you can't back up your stupid shit. Got it.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

The leader for the Rat Party nomination comes out and blames white people for all the racism and your response is what exactly? That it should be ignored? That water is wet? I think it's pretty telling that white Rats are now so marinated in self-loathing and flagellation over the color of their skin they feel the need to carry out these confessionals and apologias.
    Nope. I got a roof over my head. Food is ez as fuck to get. I got pipes that carry my poop away. Life is great. You need to fuck off.
    Triggering you snowflakes is too ez. Hardcore Husky is ironically a safe space for a group of people with low self esteem. Everyone knows it.

Fuck off pussy
    Round of upvotes from your inbredthern.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Fuck off pussy
    Jealousy is a bad look
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

A conservative law maker like Ted Cruz that everyone hates and calls a racist actually proposes policies that help people regardless of color.

That's a major difference from many lefty elected officials these days that now see nothing but color

Those people (SWIDT) are the ones polluting the legislative discourse with their bullshit
    Fair enough. But isn't there a difference between someone who sees color as a genetically defective trait in some people and a liberal politician using race relations in the US, and borrowing on its history, for political gain?

Neither behavior is exactly virtuous, but they seem different, and IMO one is worse than the other.

I myself have come to the point where I've given up on any effort to conclude "where all the racists are." Byrd and Helms make that point pretty clear: they're everywhere, to @PurpleThrobber 's point.

No, conservative does not equal racist. That's an absurd conclusion held by absurd people. But this discussion of who's pushing what ... that's politics, pure and simple. Like it, hate it or otherwise, that's what it is.

People who actually see people of certain races or ethnicities as undesirable - say, someone who wants to limit certain such people to reasonable amounts - is different than some dipshit making sweeping claims that all white people are responsible for racism and should feel badly about it. I don't think that makes that white guy a racist, at least not in the classical sense. I think it makes him stupid. White guilt is a thing, and it has some basis in history. It was white people of a certain stripe who leveled racist policies and practices against black people. The extent to which people take, and use, white guilt is often absurd and stupid. But I don't see it as racist.

A whole other conversation can be had about actual reverse racism toward white people.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Fuck off pussy
    Jealousy is a bad look
    your mom
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

Fair enough. But isn't there a difference between someone who sees color as a genetically defective trait in some people and a liberal politician using race relations in the US, and borrowing on its history, for political gain?

Neither behavior is exactly virtuous, but they seem different, and IMO one is worse than the other.

I myself have come to the point where I've given up on any effort to conclude "where all the racists are." Byrd and Helms make that point pretty clear: they're everywhere, to @PurpleThrobber 's point.

No, conservative does not equal racist. That's an absurd conclusion held by absurd people. But this discussion of who's pushing what ... that's politics, pure and simple. Like it, hate it or otherwise, that's what it is.

People who actually see people of certain races or ethnicities as undesirable - say, someone who wants to limit certain such people to reasonable amounts - is different than some dipshit making sweeping claims that all white people are responsible for racism and should feel badly about it. I don't think that makes that white guy a racist, at least not in the classical sense. I think it makes him stupid. White guilt is a thing, and it has some basis in history. It was white people of a certain stripe who leveled racist policies and practices against black people. The extent to which people take, and use, white guilt is often absurd and stupid. But I don't see it as racist.

A whole other conversation can be had about actual reverse racism toward white people.
    No, the discussion who is pushing what is fucking reality and it ain’t Conservatives who have abandoned King’s Dream.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

No, the discussion who is pushing what is fucking reality and it ain’t Conservatives who have abandoned King’s Dream.
    That identity politics is inconsistent with King's statement about content of character, or even decency, is a point I accept.

That people who use racial politics to gain power are racists is not a point I accept.

It's all rhetoric. Frankly, I think King's comment was also likely imbued with a little rhetoric too. King lived in a world where he saw up close and personal white people beat and kill black people for the sin of trying to vote and stand up for themselves. There's little doubt in my mind that even the pacifist King saw white people through a lens different from the one through which you and I see them.

I think his dream was an idealized world, and he may even agree with you that racial identity politics pushes us further from that ideal. I also think if he were alive today he'd say there's still a lot of racism in the world and the liberal democrats are not the basic reason for that reality. I'm also sure he would not approve of politicians, particularly white ones, taking advantage of that unfortunate reality.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    To be clear, the Throbber is purple. He has no purple guilt. Fuck Cuog.

And, I don't think there is such a thing as 'reverse racism'. That's a double negative, like you're racist against yourself. There's just racism. The Throbber's mind is simple that way.

Do I think some people hate purple people just because they are purple? Sure. Do I feel guilty about being purple? Nope. Do i need to atone for my purple ancestors? Nope.

Do i just need to show my best purple throbber to whoever wants take a look? fo' shizzle my nizzle. That goes without saying. Not losing a second of sleep over the haters who are gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate....just shake it off, shake it off.

Now i need to go brb yo to that Taylor Swift lookalike porn i found the other day.....

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

You're confusing immigration stances with racism, again. Every reasonable country limits immigrants from other cultures to reasonable amounts. If we didn't limit Chinese immigrants to reasonable amounts, America would become China 2.0 very quickly. Right now we're not limiting immigration from Latin America to reasonable amounts, and California is set to become majority Hispanic, if it isn't that way already. The USA isn't China or Latin America, and the only way to keep it that way is to limit cultural interlopers from other countries to reasonable amounts. Although if it were up to me, I'd ban immigration entirely for 30-50 years to absorb the current backlog of interlopers so that they aren't in a position to outbreed the natives and fundamentally alter the culture, demographics, political/economic system and the freedoms that make America what it is today.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    That people who use racial politics to gain power are racists is not a point I accept.

Pretty sure I didn't say that and if I did that certainly wasn't the point I was trying to make. I don't think Biden or Beto are racists just because they are now groveling to the racial identity politics gods. It's unseemly and much of the bullshit they say is factually and historically inaccurate, but my main point was that it's a complete repudiation of King's Dream. The left would never admit to it, but King's Dream is dead with them and it's been deceased for quite awhile. My point was that it's not conservatives who killed it. Along with sexual orientation and gender the left is all about skin color today. It's a far more important and defining characteristic of who someone is, than the content of someone's character.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Pretty sure I didn't say that and if I did that certainly wasn't the point I was trying to make. I don't think Biden or Beto are racists just because they are now groveling to the racial identity politics gods. It's unseemly and much of the bullshit they say is factually and historically inaccurate, but my main point was that it's a complete repudiation of King's Dream. The left would never admit to it, but King's Dream is dead with them and it's been deceased for quite awhile. My point was that it's not conservatives who killed it. Along with sexual orientation and gender the left is all about skin color today. It's a far more important and defining characteristic of who someone is, than the content of someone's character.

That's all fair. There's no doubt that it has become a hackneyed and tired approach to left wing politics. There are some true believers out there, but mostly it comes off as insincere.