Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gwad said:

Ya we get it. Creating a racial division as the solution to move past racism is ignorant as fuck. I hope you attack water is wet with the same enthusiasm when you get there.

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

P.S....

The leader for the Rat Party nomination comes out and blames white people for all the racism and your response is what exactly? That it should be ignored? That water is wet? I think it's pretty telling that white Rats are now so marinated in self-loathing and flagellation over the color of their skin they feel the need to carry out these confessionals and apologias.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Gwad said:

P.S....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

If people can't abide by that, they can go fuck themselves right in the ass. The rest is just noise. On both ends of the cacophony.

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

The left will never say it, but that dream is dead with them. It's all about the color of your skin now. In fact the color of your skin, along with your politics establishes the content of your character.
    It's dead with the extreme right too.

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

Just size up whether someone is a motherfucker dick. If they are, they are. They aren't a white motherfucker dick or a black motherfucker dick or a yellow motherfucker dick. They're just a motherfucker dick.
    My guess is their ancestors were motherfucker dicks too. so they can go fuck themselves too. Nature/nurture and shit.

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.
  • Options
    complainers complain... go cry into your pillows water works crew.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

The leader for the Rat Party nomination comes out and blames white people for all the racism and your response is what exactly? That it should be ignored? That water is wet? I think it's pretty telling that white Rats are now so marinated in self-loathing and flagellation over the color of their skin they feel the need to carry out these confessionals and apologias.
    Nope. I got a roof over my head. Food is ez as fuck to get. I got pipes that carry my poop away. Life is great. You need to fuck off.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    Define your terms? Who makes up he "extreme right?" Nearly every single white Rat running for President has apologized for their skin color, and bowed to the racial identity politics Gawd. This issues isn't really covered by throwing a pox on both their houses.
    Yes, Throbber. Define your terms for Gaybob the crying pussy.
  • Options
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    SFGbob's life is so hard. Some dumb fucking career politician saying whatever the fuck to try and get elected is eroding his personal freedoms.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Are you pretending that Flea is the strawman you're fucking in the ass right now Gwad? Where did I say anything about how Biden's statement erodes my personal freedom?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Nope. I got a roof over my head. Food is ez as fuck to get. I got pipes that carry my poop away. Life is great. You need to fuck off.
    Except climate change right? Pussy
  • Options
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.
    The Throbber is against motherfucker dicks.

Period.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

Ok, it's just that I don't see any Conservatives who are unwilling to judge people by the content of the character and not by the color of their skin. Conservatives aren't the people pushing racial identity politics.
    You have the eyesight of @GrandpaSankey then.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

Bigots reside on all ends of the political spectrum. Even in the bellcurve. Don't fool yourself. Denial is the first sign of a problem.

You're not responding to anything I'm actually saying.

Of course there are bigots on both sides, but when it comes to identity politics and moving away from the MLK content of their character standard and promoting skin color as the most important characteristic and determinative value it's not conservative driving that bus.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

You're not responding to anything I'm actually saying.

Of course there are bigots on both sides, but when it comes to identity politics and moving away from the MLK content of their character standard and promoting skin color as the most important characteristic and determinative value it's not conservative driving that bus.

Some know where the Park N Ride is.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

You aren't conservative, fuckface.
  • Options

Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Except climate change right? Pussy
    Triggering you snowflakes is too ez. Hardcore Husky is ironically a safe space for a group of people with low self esteem. Everyone knows it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Gwad said:

P.S....

Racists, all of them.

#bellcurve

It ain't that hard.

Period.

You aren't conservative, fuckface.
    Want to see a Kunt dance? Go ahead Flea, list for me the positions I hold that show that I'm not a conservative.

Cue the one trick pony's trick.