Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kiper with Eason as the #3 QB for 2020 draft

13»

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

I don't care if Eason leaves. If he leaves, he had a good season and UW goes to the playoff. I would be perfectly happy if that happened and Eason left.

Eh, I think there's a very real possibility that he's completely average and still goes in the first round.
    If we had a completely average quarterback last season or the year before we're a playoff team
    A competent kicker would have done it. But I hate field goals and kickers, so your right.
    Hurtful
  • BillyBobgrizfanBillyBobgrizfan Member Posts: 16
    Still waiting for an answer. Why couldn’t Eason beat Fromm for the starting job at Georgia? Not accurate, couldn’t read defenses?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Still waiting for an answer. Why couldn’t Eason beat Fromm for the starting job at Georgia? Not accurate, couldn’t read defenses?

Eason was not good his freshman year. Yeah, he was a freshman, but he simply wasn’t actually good.

That said, Eason got hurt. Then Fromm came in. Fromm played well and Georgia kept winning. There’s your answer.

Eason was not good his freshman year. Yeah, he was a freshman, but he simply wasn’t actually good.

That said, Eason got hurt. Then Fromm came in. Fromm played well and Georgia kept winning. There’s your answer.
    So he’s improved?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

So he’s improved?
    Look fucknuts. I'm an outsider like you, or you're an alt, either way, I'm scared shitless the fucker can ball, so LIPO.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Lets pump an unproven re-nob who's spent most of his career sitting on the bench, and claim he's #3 draft pick for 2020.
    89ute said:

So he’s improved?
    Look fucknuts. I'm an outsider like you, or you're an alt, either way, I'm scared shitless the fucker can ball, so LIPO.
    Don’t be so sensitive princess.

I’m just curious. It seems he barely won the job over a guy that members of this forum think is a hack.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

89ute said:

So he’s improved?

I’m just curious. It seems he barely won the job over a guy that members of this forum think is a hack.
    You seem a little dense and need some hand-holding.

It's well documented that Eason *won* the job outright over fromme.

Then he got hurt.

Fromme came in, played well enough to hold onto the job. Thus the Wally Pip (no second p for you) ...

As for how he's doing now who the fuck knows. Peterman keeps shit close to his vest. Media reports improvement but We'll see tomorrow.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

89ute said:

So he’s improved?

Harv-Richter scale just hit 7.0
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MisterEm said:

89ute said:

So he’s improved?

Beat me to it
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

MisterEm said:

89ute said:

So he’s improved?

Beat me to it
    If that is Harv, he'd get more nibbles at BD2W right now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    If eason was any good he would have beaten out Browning last year