Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

College Football Week 1 -- TV

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You had a chin until I saw the self chin.

You're better than that.

What? lol

I only ever do that tongue in cheek because I find it hilarious and self-serving. Geez. I have since removed it since you guilted me and I now anticipate your chin.

And I'm not leaving HH. I'll be the connective tissue between here and BDTW or die in the attempt. The latter is something I think 90% of people here should get behind. And the former has been my favorite site for years, so fuck no. And BDTW does serve a different niche. I've been away from both sites the past 10 days dealing with IRL stuff but plan on posting on both in copious amounts. While the other BDTW guys do not share my unbridled love for HH, and some actively hate it, they ultimately fight on the same side as us and are working to do some really cool stuff.
    Well done.

Chinned this and the OP.

So you got the Ruth.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You're better than that.

What? lol

I only ever do that tongue in cheek because I find it hilarious and self-serving. Geez. I have since removed it since you guilted me and I now anticipate your chin.

And I'm not leaving HH. I'll be the connective tissue between here and BDTW or die in the attempt. The latter is something I think 90% of people here should get behind. And the former has been my favorite site for years, so fuck no. And BDTW does serve a different niche. I've been away from both sites the past 10 days dealing with IRL stuff but plan on posting on both in copious amounts. While the other BDTW guys do not share my unbridled love for HH, and some actively hate it, they ultimately fight on the same side as us and are working to do some really cool stuff.
    Well done.

Chinned this and the OP.

So you got the Ruth.

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You're better than that.

I'll be the connective tissue between here and BDTW or die in the attempt. The latter is something I think 90% of people here should get behind.
    I read this as 90% of people should get behind dying in the attempt and quite honestly I don't disagree
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My Dearest Martha

It saddens me to report to you that the all too nasty business between our two sides has come to an impasse that I fear can only be broken by all out war. Our leader Stalin is preparing us for the assault that now seems all too certain to come. Only the long Hardcore winter can save us now.

We will fight valiantly to preserve our way of life and the right to say fuck unimpeded by board censors. I am afraid there can only be one winner and I pray that it is us.

I hope to once again see you and the children but there are nights that I despair that I never will. Damn that DDY and his band of outlaws. Damn them all to hell.

Your loving Husband

Jake

Martha’s still with Jake?!? I thought she hooked up Elisha Hunt Rhodes.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You're better than that.

What? lol

Chinning your own stuff is for losers.
    That must be the cheapest chin-grab ever... but it worked on me.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You're better than that.

What? lol

See you in the game thread tomorrow. If we lose maybe we can both kill ourselves with liquor.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

You're better than that.

What? lol

See you in the game thread tomorrow. If we lose maybe we can both kill ourselves with liquor.
    Plan to!

Last night I had my first whiskey while holding the baby in an effort to build my wife's trust to allow me to drink for games in peace.
    This is a great pro tip for me for next season. TYFYS
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am confused trying to figure out which is the former and latter, or latter and former whatever @Gladstone said.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:
    I like how he gives out his Instagram. It's a matter of time before J fucks with him on there.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:
    I like how he gives out his Instagram. It's a matter of time before J fucks with him on there.
    Nah. If anything I would be super nice and try to get him to post here. Probably better just to let him alone to focus on his art. Ignonce is bliss.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:
    Nah. If anything I would be super nice and try to get him to post here. Probably better just to let him alone to focus on his art. Ignonce is bliss.
    He has a girlfriend now. I'm sure she's very special.

According to Preston, she doesn't even watch football. That is shit as fuck! I don't think this relationship is going to last.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wtf is bdtw

Big Dick Tranny Worshipers?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Wtf is bdtw

Big Dick Tranny Worshipers?
    That's not totally inaccurate.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

According to Preston, she doesn't even watch football. That is shit as fuck! I don't think this relationship is going to last.
    Sounds like a cuck.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like a cuck.
    If it walks like a cuck and quacks like a cuck...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

s/o 506 sports

times are EST

CFB is finally back

let's fucking go

Can I get an update? Mods??