Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DM to none millennial doogs

FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
How does nick harris compare to frank garcia?

Comments

• PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Well Garcia was a 4th round pick and had a nice NFL career. I'm not sure Harris is that level. Myles Marou has a great chance to be much better than both. If he is as good as we think he is ( he is) he has a chance to be a 1 or 2 rounder.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    My brother told me a story about playing Garcia in a pick up game. No shit he steals the ball, and off of two feet gets up and throws it down. How that compares to Nick, I couldn't tell you.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    FirePete said:

Harris snaps the ball to the QB's hands whereas Juan Garcia snaps it to their feet.

Frank is probably somewhere inbetween
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club

FirePete said:

Harris snaps the ball to the QB's hands whereas Juan Garcia snaps it to their feet.

Every time I hear the name Juan Garcia I think of Softy's meltdown rant toward the end of the 2008 season. He wanted Ty gone so Juan Garcia could get a friggin' win before graduating. And Softy was one of Ty's biggest supporters for getting that fourth year.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

FirePete said:

Every time I hear the name Juan Garcia I think of Softy's meltdown rant toward the end of the 2008 season. He wanted Ty gone so Juan Garcia could get a friggin' win before graduating. And Softy was one of Ty's biggest supporters for getting that fourth year.

I think of the guy on HHB that spazzed out, was it NupeDawg?