Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is right about the Rat Party and Israel

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Hey O'Keefed is Omar and Talib anti-Semites? Yes or no? Think of this as an integrity test.

Cue the Kunt act.

I don't know. They're obviously anti-Israeli occupation.
    Called it. And allowing an outfit that supports suicide bombers and spreads the blood libel about Jews using the blood of Christians in their Passover meals to sponsor their trip is just a sign of their opposition to Israeli's occupation. Got it.

Imagine hanging out with David Duke and then trying to claim that you were just opposing affirmative action.

So you don't know either.

When did GOP candidates stop speaking at Bob Jones University?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Great point. As long as Bob Jones continued to discriminate against blacks Republicans should have been criticized for speaking there. Bob Jones no longer no longer engages in that form of discrimination and one of the reasons why was the refusal of GOP member to speak on their campus. GOP paid a price for associating with a institution that discriminated against blacks. Just like the Rats are long over due to pay a price for sucking up to bigots and anti-Semites.

As I recall the last GOP candidate to speak at Bob Jones when they barred blacks was the racist Reagan that you voted for.

And I have no doubt that both Omar and Talib are fucking anti-Semites.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Talking about Jews and loyalty is only anti-Semitic when brown people do it.

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
    So they have a dual loyalty?
    No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
    Word games. When specifically talking about Israel you never use the word “disloyal”, you say they’re not being loyal because that’s very different.

Let’s be crystal clear, do you think Jews owe loyalty to Israel?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
    No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
    Word games. When specifically talking about Israel you never use the word “disloyal”, you say they’re not being loyal because that’s very different.

Do they owe it? No. But I don't think they should be protected from being criticized for supporting anti-Semites.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Do they owe it? No. But I don't think they should be protected from being criticized for supporting anti-Semites.
    Great. So, you disagree with Trump when he says they are being disloyal? Unless you’d like to explain to me how you can be disloyal to someone or something you don’t owe loyalty to.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Jonathan Pollard = Good Jew
    No, Pollard broke the law. Do you have any other strawmen you'd like to ass rape?

Praising with faint damnation.

Pollard was a traitor.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

Great point. As long as Bob Jones continued to discriminate against blacks Republicans should have been criticized for speaking there. Bob Jones no longer no longer engages in that form of discrimination and one of the reasons why was the refusal of GOP member to speak on their campus. GOP paid a price for associating with a institution that discriminated against blacks. Just like the Rats are long over due to pay a price for sucking up to bigots and anti-Semites.

As I recall the last GOP candidate to speak at Bob Jones when they barred blacks was the racist Reagan that you voted for.

Robert Byrd chortled at your "forgiveness".

You voted for Reagan more recently than I.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Israel is their religious home. They can certainly be loyal to their religion. Many religions are loyal to a particular place. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Israel is their religious home. They can certainly be loyal to their religion. Many religions are loyal to a particular place. HTH
    Loyalty to the nation founded in 1947 is not part of their religion. And many are highly critical of that nation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great. So, you disagree with Trump when he says they are being disloyal? Unless you’d like to explain to me how you can be disloyal to someone or something you don’t owe loyalty to.
    You don't "owe" loyalty to anyone. You want to cheat on your wife or fuck over your friends and business partners have at it. But don't cry like a bitch when other people call you on it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Loyalty to the nation founded in 1947 is not part of their religion. And many are highly critical of that nation.
    And you being an atheist don't have any religious commandant telling you to loyal to your wife. Do you cheat on your wife O'Keefed? Why not?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You don't "owe" loyalty to anyone.
    Words you live by?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but that was after he stopped being a "racist." You voted for a "racist" twice O'Keefed. So why shouldn't the Rats pay a price for sucking up to bigots and anti-Semites today?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You don't "owe" loyalty to anyone.
    Words you live by?
    Fuck no. But I'm not loyal to my wife because I feel a sense that I "owe" it to her. Do you cheat on your wife O'Keefed?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah but that was after he stopped being a "racist." You voted for a "racist" twice O'Keefed. So why shouldn't the Rats pay a price for sucking up to bigots and anti-Semites today?
    For those wondering, blob voted write in for Reagan in 2016.

He doesn't even like Daddy.

Now that we know RR called some Africans monkeys, your effort to vote for him seems very appropriate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I like Trump now. I was worried he was going to Govern like a New York lib. Why do you lie and claim I don't like him today? My position on Trump has been fairly clear. I guess you assume everyone's is a gutless Kunt like you.

Btw, I didn't know about Reagan's comments to Nixon when I cast my vote, you knew all about him speaking at Bob Jones and yet you voted for him twice.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Now that we know RR called some Africans monkeys, your effort to vote for him seems very appropriate.
    I like Trump now. I was worried he was going to Govern like a New York lib. Why do you lie and claim I don't like him today? My position on Trump has been fairly clear. I guess you assume everyone's is a gutless Kunt like you.

Btw, I didn't know about Reagan's comments about Nixon when I cast my vote, you knew all about him speaking at Bob Jones and yet you voted for him twice.
    I think your fealty to Daddy is crystal clear. Mussolini could get blob a tax cut and he'd be on board.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, I didn't know about Reagan's comments about Nixon when I cast my vote, you knew all about him speaking at Bob Jones and yet you voted for him twice.
    I think your fealty to Daddy is crystal clear. Mussolini could get blob a tax cut and he'd be on board.
    You mean like the way you supported a "racist" in 1980 and 1984? And quit dodging the question, do you cheat on your wife?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You mean like the way you supported a "racist" in 1980 and 1984? And quit dodging the question, do you cheat on your wife?
    When I run out of ideas. I stop and think.

We're so different, you and I.
    By your own standard you voted for a racist O'Keefed. And you're right, we are different, I'm not a Kunt and I have some integrity.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    OMG Bob. Shut the fuck up. You are getting owned and don't even know it.