Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is right about the Rat Party and Israel

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern
Voting for the Rats is voting to keep anti-Semites who hate Israel in positions of power. Are there Rats who are supporters of Israel? Yes, but that doesn't dismiss the fact that many other Rats, hate the Jews and hate Israel. By supporting Rats you're supporting Omar, you're supporting Sharpton, you're supporting Talib and Ellison.

The Rats have been playing footsie and making excuses for anti-Semites in their midst for 20 plus years now and Trump is right to call them on it. If members of the GOP routinely met with and kissed the ass of David Duke they would rightly pay a price for it, the free pass the Rats have gotten from kissing up to bigots and anti-Semites should be done away with.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    In all honesty, I always knew that many in the lefts leadership (sharpton, Jessie "Hymie Town" Jackson, Farrakhan, etc) were anti-semites and anti-Israel but never in my wildest dreams did I believe that starting with BO we would see any party elect open and avowed bigoted Jew haters into office. I knew the KKK Byrds and Kennedys, Hollings of the world would die off but I never thought we would see new ones elected in this day and age.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

In all honesty, I always knew that many in the lefts leadership (sharpton, Jessie "Hymie Town" Jackson, Farrakhan, etc) were anti-semites and anti-Israel but never in my wildest dreams did I believe that starting with BO we would see any party elect open and avowed bigoted Jew haters into office. I knew the KKK Byrds and Kennedys, Hollings of the world would die off but I never thought we would see new ones elected in this day and age.

Give people enough free shit and that's all they vote for. Morals never come into play in that scenario.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Comrades! You are, how the Americans say, gilding the flower. Keep tight your covers.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Be careful. As I understand it, antifa is ready willing and able to kill all infidels.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Talking about Jews and loyalty is only anti-Semitic when brown people do it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Last I heard, 60 plus percent of all Jews in America are idiots.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

They aren't being loyal to Israel. He didn't say they were being disloyal to America.
    So they have a dual loyalty?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SFGbob said:

So your party and their cozy relationship with Jew haters is ok with you and you would rather change the topic.

Got it.

What a fucking mental pussy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,804
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Be careful. As I understand it, antifa is ready willing and able to kill all infidels.

Can you encourage them to start at the next meeting? Asking for a fren,
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No dumb fuck. To have dual loyalty you'd have to have loyalty to both. They don't have loyalty to Israel.
    Jonathan Pollard = Good Jew
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

So your party and their cozy relationship with Jew haters is ok with you and you would rather change the topic.

Got it.

What a fucking mental pussy.
    I've been saying it for years, the Rats need to pay a political prices for cozying up to the Sharpton's of the world. Love how the Rats are all now claiming Trump is being "divisive" for calling them on it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Jonathan Pollard = Good Jew
    No, Pollard broke the law. Do you have any other strawmen you'd like to ass rape?

Would you be loyal to your wife if you palled around with people who constantly bad mouthed her and called her a whore? But enough about the time you spend with your children.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    America First!*

*Plus Israel
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

America First!*

*Plus Israel

Question too tough for you Kunt?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey O'Keefed is Omar and Talib anti-Semites? Yes or no? Think of this as an integrity test.

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hey O'Keefed is Omar and Talib anti-Semites? Yes or no? Think of this as an integrity test.

Cue the Kunt act.

I don't know. They're obviously anti-Israeli occupation.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

America First!*

*Plus Israel

Question too tough for you Kunt?
    Yes!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Cue the Kunt act.

I don't know. They're obviously anti-Israeli occupation.
    Called it. And allowing an outfit that supports suicide bombers and spreads the blood libel about Jews using the blood of Christians in their Passover meals to sponsor their trip is just a sign of their opposition to Israeli's occupation. Got it.

Imagine hanging out with David Duke and then trying to claim that you were just opposing affirmative action.