Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fox news has changed

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Yes, yes Kunt. And the "evidence" you have in support of this is the same evidence you and other leftists have in order call Trump and Trump supporters white supremacists.

I have just as much if not more evidence that you're a pedophile and an Anti-Semite Hondo. And by "token" people of color you mean actually spokesmen.

I guess you see them as "tokens" on account of their skin color.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    A complete denial of everything you claimed they are Hondo. And he addresses many of the lies directed at them.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-founder-gavin-mcinnes-quits-far-right-group

Now I'm fully prepared to accept he is lying but the word of a worthless lying Kunt like you or Wikipedia doesn't quite cut it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So they don't have black and Hispanic members? What am I ignoring Hondo? Keep swallowing lies and bullshit and citing Wikipedia as a source dumbfuck.

And I'm still waiting on that BIG difference between white supremacists and white nationalists because according to your ABC source there isn't much difference. I thought you said there was a BIG difference?

Irony is thick.

And it's been explained to you. You don't get it. But I'll try one more time Bob. I'm out after this. You see Bob, they don't want to be labeled as white supremacists so they rebrand. The vast majority of the members are actually white supremacists, but the organization is a white nationalist organization because it sounds better. Even if they don't say that, you are ignorant if you think otherwise, you can fully read up on their members. And I also chuckle that you think a few token people of color actually changes who they are, if it even is true.
    Hondo's out! He's going to stop posting? Everywhere I hope. Awesome!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

A complete denial of everything you claimed they are Hondo. And he addresses many of the lies directed at them.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-boys-founder-gavin-mcinnes-quits-far-right-group

Now I'm fully prepared to accept he is lying but the word of a worthless lying Kunt like you or Wikipedia doesn't quite cut it.

He quit in air quotes only because they were being sued. Fuck you are dense. It's right in your article.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You see the video of the proud boys crossing the hawthorne bridge this weekend while most of them were flashing the white power sign? but ya....they aren't white supremacists...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

You see the video of the proud boys crossing the hawthorne bridge this weekend while most of them were flashing the white power sign? but ya....they aren't white supremacists...

Where's the video?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

He quit in air quotes only because they were being sued. Fuck you are dense. It's right in your article.
    I'm being dense? The article doesn't state that's why he quit Hondo. Liar or dumbfuck?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Is this the white supremacist hand sign you're talking about?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I'm being dense? The article doesn't state that's why he quit Hondo. Liar or dumbfuck?
    These are his words in your article.

“I’m told by my legal team and law enforcement that this gesture could help alleviate their sentencing” McInnes said. “Fine. At the very least, this will show jurors they are not dealing with a gang and there’s no head of operations.”
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

So you can use Google and find the video. Nice work. Those dudes with face coverings look like stand up guys.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

“I’m told by my legal team and law enforcement that this gesture could help alleviate their sentencing” McInnes said. “Fine. At the very least, this will show jurors they are not dealing with a gang and there’s no head of operations.”
    They weren't being sued you fucking moron they were facing criminal charges. Nice job Mr. Reading comprehension you fucking moron.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you can use Google and find the video. Nice work. Those dudes with face coverings look like stand up guys.
    I agree covering your face is a pussy move. Wonder why you never criticize Antifa for doing so?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

They weren't being sued you fucking moron they were facing criminal charges. Nice job Mr. Reading comprehension you fucking moron.
    Oh that changes it. He only quit because they were facing criminal charges.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, facing criminal charges is not being sued Mr. Reading comprehension. McInnes quit because some members of the Proud Boys were facing criminal charges that included gang violence and if he was no longer a member they couldn't call him a gang leader, and thus it would possibly lessen their sentencing.

For a guy who runs around like a fucking Kunt constantly talking about how other have poor reading comprehension and aren't smart of enough to understand you sure have your head up your ass most of the time Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, facing criminal charges is not being sued Mr. Reading comprehension. McInnes quit because some members of the Proud Boys were facing criminal charges that included gang violence and if he was no longer a member they couldn't call him a gang leader, and thus it would possibly lessen their sentencing.

For a guy who runs around like a fucking Kunt constantly talking about how other have poor reading comprehension and aren't smart of enough to understand you sure have your head up your ass most of the time Hondo.
    Yes that's a good team to defend. The ones up for criminal charges who are labeled a terrorist organization. Keep up the good fight Bob!!! White nationalist sympathizer.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Yes that's a good team to defend. The ones up for criminal charges who are labeled a terrorist organization. Keep up the good fight Bob!!! White nationalist sympathizer.
    I'm defending the truth. You're a fucking liar Hondo. You don't give a fuck about the truth. I believe if you're going accuse someone of something you should have facts to backit up. You believe that if your snatch is sore enough those are all the "facts" you need.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump is right. Fox News has changed since the old man had his sons with their Uber lib wives take over.

Poll: Trump Leads in 2020 Matchup Against Top Democrat Candidates

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/19/poll-trump-leads-in-2020-matchup-against-top-democrat-candidates/

John Zogby is a Democrat pollster.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I'm defending the truth. You're a fucking liar Hondo. You don't give a fuck about the truth. I believe if you're going accuse someone of something you should have facts to backit up. You believe that if your snatch is sore enough those are all the "facts" you need.

Funny how you only "defend the truth" on one side. Idiot
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Funny how you only "defend the truth" on one side. Idiot
    Thanks for the admission that you're a liar Hondo.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Funny when you say you are concerned with the truth. Actual facts give you a sore snatch.