Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fox news has changed

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Faux News has become another flavor of state propaganda, with their anchors supporting kooky ideas like banning semi automatic guns.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hondo getting shredded again
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And the actual results were 48.2 to 46.1. Wow such the fox news fail there.

So they haven’t changed. Do you have a point? Dumb fuck
    You sound bitter Mike. Wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning? It's ok that Trump is losing right now to a racist, Communist, fake Indian, and Harris. Even with global warming encroaching on our lifestyle. It's awfully warm for November 2020.
    Not bitter at all. Just laughing at you. Nothing new.

If you really want some laughs ask him to tell you what the "BIG" difference is between a white supremacists to a white nationalist.
    McInnes says victim mentality of women and other historically oppressed groups is unhealthy: "There is an incentive to be a victim. It is cool to be a victim." He sees white men and Western culture as "under siege" and described criticism of his ideas as "victim blaming".[35] Their views have elements of white genocide conspiracy theory.[20][21][22] The group is part of the "alt lite" and it is "overtly Islamophobic".[40]
    Always love when you either quote or link things that don't back up your ignorant mouth.

Hondo - "Trump is shitting on the Supreme Court!!!"

How?

Hondo - "Read the Constitution!!!!"

Btw, note the cut and paste response from Hondo who is constantly crying like a bitch about taking his words out of "context" and the "quotes" he just provided.
    Those quotes are sourced.

And as usual you stray off topic when you don't like the subject at hand.
    And there is no context given for the quotes and the "quotes" do nothing to back up your fucking mouth that there is a "BIG" difference between white nationalism and white supremacy, but other than that you fucking nailed it.

The subject at hand is the same "subject" it always is with you Hondo, you're a liar and you're dumb as dog shit.
    Your Google must be broken a week later.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-supremacy-white-nationalism-entered-political-conversation/story?id=64998396
    As usual Hondo can't back up his mouth because he it too fucking stupid so he either cuts and pastes something or provides a link that he fails to comment on.

First of all Hondo you said that there was a BIG difference between white supremacy and white nationalism and that the Proud Boys were a white nationalist organization with members who were also white supremacists.

You've now danced like a Kunt for 24 hours when asked to tell us what this "BIG" difference actually is.

You've now posted a link, that says:

What is white nationalism
    The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines white nationalism as “one of a group of militant whites who espouse white supremacy and advocate enforced racial segregation.”

So the "BIG" difference between white supremacy, that you claimed was so apparent to everyone but me and that if I didn't know what the difference was then I shouldn't even been involved in the discussion, is that white nationalists espouse white supremacy and enforced racial segregation.

Wow Hondo, that's a BIG fucking difference. And you also claimed that the Proud Boys were white nationalist despite the fact that they have black and Hispanic members and I've not been able to find anything from them that supports enforced racial segregation.

So not only are you a fucking liar, you're a dumb ass fucking dog shit fucking liar. Which means, it's pretty much all systems normal for team Hondo.
    If you only actually understood what was going on. But keep defending the proud boys. They are right up your alley.
    The Proud Boys sound really scary. You must know some if they're a big problem. Where do the Proud Boys hang out in your town, Hondo?
  • Options
    GDS said:

You see the video of the proud boys crossing the hawthorne bridge this weekend while most of them were flashing the white power sign? but ya....they aren't white supremacists...

What white power sign? Pics or GTFO.
  • Options
    GDS said:

You see the video of the proud boys crossing the hawthorne bridge this weekend while most of them were flashing the white power sign? but ya....they aren't white supremacists...

When you lying, hypocritical, race baiting, scumsucking parasites start calling out your own antifa black shirts, maybe people will start to pay attention to your whining about 'white supremacy.' Probably not though, you've cried about it for so long that the phrase 'white supremacy' means nothing. Who's the Nazi? Look in the mirror douche bag. You're the ones with a masked militia that tries to threaten and intimidate political opponents.

Hitler's Brownshirts = Antifa Blackshirts. And most of them are white. Why do you tolerate these white supremacists in black masks?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,826
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You guys watch Fox News for the content?!?! WTF

God, I want to slide Jenna Lee the high hard throbbber.....

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'd guess Bob's definition of "BIG" is a little different than most of girls he's been on dates with.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'd guess Bob's definition of "BIG" is a little different than most of girls he's been on dates with.

Go ahead Owl, tells us the BIG difference between white supremacy and white nationalism? If you're going to tongue Hondo's ass you might as well go all in Owl. Now go run and hide Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Is this the white supremacist hand sign you're talking about?

So you can use Google and find the video. Nice work. Those dudes with face coverings look like stand up guys.
    ANTIFA was there? Your hero's!
  • Options

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Go ahead Owl, tells us the BIG difference between white supremacy and white nationalism? If you're going to tongue Hondo's ass you might as well go all in Owl. Now go run and hide Kunt.
    I don't study the subject, but "white" sends a pretty clear message. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I don't study the subject, but "white" sends a pretty clear message. I could be wrong.
    As you already know Owl, I don’t speak Kunt. Why the Kunt act Owl?
  • Options
    Emerald Robinson and Greta Wall from OAN are right fine looking stargazers.