Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've had a couple mousepads returned to me

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

My wife saw it and said it looks like she could make it into a beer koozie. That's way more useful to me than a mouse pad, so I turned it over to her to overhaul it.

If it comes back to me all fucked up, then I'll send it back.

That fucking word koozie pisses me off. I'm not using it any more after this.

This is what I would like to do with mine. Please poast finished pics.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was all fun and games until they realized that someone in the real world would learn of their participation here

Whether that is mom or a coworker, doesn't matter

This. My participation on this site is known only to me. I would be horrified if any friends or family was made aware.

I talk about Hardcore Husky and all our shenanigans all the time to my wife and family. Don’t be afraid of the unknown.

If your friends and family can’t accept you for who you are, then they don’t deserve you!
    If my friends and family really knew who I was I wouldn’t have any friends or family.

HTH.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    Wait....so are we not wearing our Hardcore Husky shirts at games now?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,831
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Wait....so are we not wearing our Hardcore Husky shirts at games now?

I made this really cool shirt with Jake cobra on it for the RB and it was awesome.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

My wife saw it and said it looks like she could make it into a beer koozie. That's way more useful to me than a mouse pad, so I turned it over to her to overhaul it.

Use it as bait
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Use it as bait
    Bait? Are the mousepads made out of herring or something? WTF.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was all fun and games until they realized that someone in the real world would learn of their participation here

Whether that is mom or a coworker, doesn't matter

This. My participation on this site is known only to me. I would be horrified if any friends or family was made aware.

I talk about Hardcore Husky and all our shenanigans all the time to my wife and family. Don’t be afraid of the unknown.

If your friends and family can’t accept you for who you are, then they don’t deserve you!
    I had to gradually warm up the Mrs to this concept of arguing football and what not with e-frens. The TSIO Rose Bowl tailgate was the break through moment though, and after that it's been smooth sailing. @UW_Doog_Bot bacon wrapped dogs and @DefinitelyNotCoker 's hawt talk about player's girlfriends have a way of showing how harmless we are in real life.
    Your wife hasn't seen @QuornDawg's sinister smile or @PurpleJ's thousand yard stare.
    Tends to happen when J has to smoke a 1 g sativa joint by himself because everyone else was too faggit.