Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've had a couple mousepads returned to me

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited August 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I put the over/under of the number of arguments caused by that mouse pad at 4 and take the over. Problem is no man will admit he has a cunt for a wife... except me.

I asked Stalin not to send because TOF is a cunt.

I like to make fun of my wife, IWILTD.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

Wives of plasters see those mousepads but don’t know their husbands like boobs, guns & inside info!

Mousepads were returned due to address being wrong on PayPal.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wives of plasters see those mousepads but don’t know their husbands like boobs, guns & inside info!

Mousepads were returned due to address being wrong on PayPal.
    I hope that wasn't a surprise.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It was all fun and games until they realized that someone in the real world would learn of their participation here

Whether that is mom or a coworker, doesn't matter
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was all fun and games until they realized that someone in the real world would learn of their participation here

This. My participation on this site is known only to me. I would be horrified if any friends or family was made aware.

I talk about Hardcore Husky and all our shenanigans all the time to my wife and family. Don’t be afraid of the unknown.

If your friends and family can’t accept you for who you are, then they don’t deserve you!
    I had to gradually warm up the Mrs to this concept of arguing football and what not with e-frens. The TSIO Rose Bowl tailgate was the break through moment though, and after that it's been smooth sailing. @UW_Doog_Bot bacon wrapped dogs and @DefinitelyNotCoker 's hawt talk about player's girlfriends have a way of showing how harmless we are in real life.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

This. My participation on this site is known only to me. I would be horrified if any friends or family was made aware.

I talk about Hardcore Husky and all our shenanigans all the time to my wife and family. Don’t be afraid of the unknown.

If your friends and family can’t accept you for who you are, then they don’t deserve you!
    I had to gradually warm up the Mrs to this concept of arguing football and what not with e-frens. The TSIO Rose Bowl tailgate was the break through moment though, and after that it's been smooth sailing. @UW_Doog_Bot bacon wrapped dogs and @DefinitelyNotCoker 's hawt talk about player's girlfriends have a way of showing how harmless we are in real life.
    Your wife hasn't seen @QuornDawg's sinister smile or @PurpleJ's thousand yard stare.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

Your wife hasn't seen @QuornDawg's sinister smile or @PurpleJ's thousand yard stare.
    My wife likes the soccer ball game. So J would respeck.

My wife likes the soccer ball game. So J would respeck.
    No one respeck J
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My wife likes the soccer ball game.
    I'm very happy that now I can watch EPL or Bundesliga on Saturday mornings instead of having to suffer through Pam Ward calling some fucking UConn-Fordham football game to start my day
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

I'm very happy that now I can watch EPL or Bundesliga on Saturday mornings instead of having to suffer through Pam Ward calling some fucking UConn-Fordham football game to start my day
    Makes sense. The Euro feeg genes are still skrong in you being that you're only a few generations removed from the fatherland. #mygermans got here in Tim for the Civil War.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

She should join HH. Someone needs send her an invite
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Makes sense. The Euro feeg genes are still skrong in you being that you're only a few generations removed from the fatherland. #mygermans got here in Tim for the Civil War.
    A few? My mother was born in Vienna during WWII, spent her childhood being bombed by the Americans and British
    FirePete said:

She should join HH. Someone needs send her an invite
    @Khaleesi thoughts?