Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Scrimmage

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Depth Chart:

K: Henry

QB: Skinny
    RB: Everyone.gif
    WR: Fuller, Opera, McKlutchens ---- yet Puka looks like 1a and Jordan Chin (lol) 1b. Trey Lowe too, point? oh.
    TE: no Black Beast but these guys dominated.
    OL: Ready to Rumble? Ready to Rumble!

DL: Amazing
    Buck: Wow
    ILB: [redacted]
    DBs: A+ Cam is really everywhere, Turner not ready to play yet. Who cares? Gluttony of riches.

P: Yikes
    PR: Fuller (Yawn), Chico or Lowe...yes please!
    KR: Probably best just to take the touchback...

Long Snapper?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In sum, offense is still going to suck but we* might get a couple more field goals.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So, repeat of last year.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

So, repeat of last year.

Yeah but we actually win the big games this year
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

I think at some point soon we are just going to have to admit to ourselves that Eason is not as good as we hoped he would be. Holds the ball too long, doesn’t seem to have a natural feel for the defense. Reminds me of Josh Allen, where if you just put a highlight reel of his 15 best throws they would be better than anyone in the country, but if you put the whole tape on you see the flaws.

But the threat of the deep ball might be enough. Playoff talk is crazy, though. Maybe if Tedford were still “consulting “

Too early...

I hate LIPO, it’s one of those cliche terms that makes me want to cut people.

But LIPO.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hunter is hurt, my dudes.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

RealRhino said:

I think at some point soon we are just going to have to admit to ourselves that Eason is not as good as we hoped he would be. Holds the ball too long, doesn’t seem to have a natural feel for the defense. Reminds me of Josh Allen, where if you just put a highlight reel of his 15 best throws they would be better than anyone in the country, but if you put the whole tape on you see the flaws.

But the threat of the deep ball might be enough. Playoff talk is crazy, though. Maybe if Tedford were still “consulting “

Too early...

I hate LIPO, it’s one of those cliche terms that makes me want to cut people.

But LIPO.
    Just when I was starting to like you, you go and say something dumb. LIPO is one of the greatest things ever!