Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk™ National Championship Game: [1] RaceBannon vs [1] Swaye

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    I have zero clue where any of these locations are
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RaceBannon

Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.

Real edgy poast there Chuck.
    Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.
    He lives in Camas. The shithole.

Give him a break.
    And don't live in Vancouver, Wa.

Sorry. My feet are taped to the pedals on this one. Other than a visit to Mt. St. Helens and the gorge, that whole area sucks.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RaceBannon

Revenge of teh noyds around here
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon
    I hear swaye is batting a 1.000, just what I hear don’t twist
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RaceBannon

Winners win.

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

I just want someone to lose. There are no winners here. It's kind of like when Oregon plays Notre Dame, or the Red Sox play the Yankees, or any two NBA teams play each other. Just lose and diaff already.

Edgy? Nah. Only semi joking. Im bored with the pinned posts and legend worship. Both guys know I'm just fucking around saying shit like that.

Dont be butthurt that I piled on unneccesarily on the other board. You called me a cunt a short while back and I didn't react. Now we're even.
    He lives in Camas. The shithole.

Give him a break.
    And don't live in Vancouver, Wa.

Sorry. My feet are taped to the pedals on this one. Other than a visit to Mt. St. Helens and the gorge, that whole area sucks.
    Actually disagree on this Creep. It's the nicest part of the state and one of the best in the cuntry if terrain, geology, water resources, and outdoor recreation are of interest to you. If it's too green and wet it takes an hour drive and the climate makes a 180* reversal.

The land here didn't choose the vantuckians that settled it and contine to linger and hold on for dear life.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye
    chuck said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

He lives in Vancouver. The other one.

Give him a break.
    You can take the Haie out of Vantucky, but good luck scrubbing the Vantucky off of haie.
    Chinned for mt breeze and dr skipper. All my pour ass drank growing up.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon

chuck said:

chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

He lives in Vancouver. The other one.

Give him a break.
    You can take the Haie out of Vantucky, but good luck scrubbing the Vantucky off of haie.
    Chinned for mt breeze and dr skipper. All my pour ass drank growing up.
    WTGWT!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    RaceBannon
    This proves that @swaye lost his minority card. He is fully white now.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye
    Gladstone said:

lol JK, @Swaye wins 51-45

There were alts but they didn't change the winner, quite the contrary. So I'm keeping the sticker score.

Thanks everyone for playing and wasting time as we toil away the dull offseason hours. Self-feedback:

- I spaced out on @GreenRiverGatorz and he made the Elite 8 after being a late sub. Props.
    - @CFetters_Nacho_Lover was criminally underseeded at 13. Set up to be slaughtered at the hands of the titan @dnc , not sure what I was thinking
    - Splitting the groups wasn't done very well. The talent was mostly in OG/Eccentric and they should have been spread out better. Grundle not in the F4 is the biggest laffer. I should have put more effort into the seeding
    - Free Brazzers logins to those who voted me vs Race, please pm me

See everyone next year!

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Both are good poasters, but I can never vote for a husky to win a championship. It's just not in my quook blood.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RaceBannon
    I voted.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye
    Gladstone said:

lol JK, @Swaye wins 51-45

There were alts but they didn't change the winner, quite the contrary. So I'm keeping the sticker score.

Thanks everyone for playing and wasting time as we toil away the dull offseason hours. Self-feedback:

- I spaced out on @GreenRiverGatorz and he made the Elite 8 after being a late sub. Props.
    - @CFetters_Nacho_Lover was criminally underseeded at 13. Set up to be slaughtered at the hands of the titan @dnc , not sure what I was thinking
    - Splitting the groups wasn't done very well. The talent was mostly in OG/Eccentric and they should have been spread out better. Grundle not in the F4 is the biggest laffer. I should have put more effort into the seeding
    - Free Brazzers logins to those who voted me vs Race, please pm me

See everyone next year!

I am going to need that Brazzers login and a VPN to get around Qatar bullshit.