Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Left will never understand

Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
why Trump won.

I have not heard it put this well before.

https://youtu.be/7x12O6R5ctM

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not to mention someone born in Kenya.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

It is well put. A campaign built almost entirely on resentments.

Daddy hates the same people you do! Vote Daddy!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.

Yeah, thought the same thing when drug using, community organizer, who spent 20 years in a racist and anti-Semitic church, who never held a substantive job a day in his life that didn't involve being on a taxpayer financed payroll took office.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim traitor. Terrorist sympathizer
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,248
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

And yet the hate flows strong from the losers to this day

And rage

Get the fuck over it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Coming from the guy who's party is currently pushing resentment against the rich, free markets, white people, Jews, the Founders, our history, the flag, the police, religious people, and any straight white person tha t really stings.

Now shut your fucking trap and show we that "data" you said you had.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

And rage

Get the fuck over it
    Over what?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

And rage

Get the fuck over it
    Over what?
    Being a loser
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Coming from the guy who's party is currently pushing resentment against the rich, free markets, white people, Jews, the Founders, our history, the flag, the police, religious people, and any straight white person tha t really stings.

Are you on drugs?

Btw, I watched the video. If you are on drugs, it’s because BROWN PEOPLE!
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889

Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim traitor. Terrorist sympathizer

Lmao I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, he was hardly prone to using drones to bomb those savages
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

You going to deny like a lying Kunt that your party is pushing all of that? Your either a shameless liar or completely blind to the actions of the party you support. You party is currently running almost entirely on resentment.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

You going to deny like a lying Kunt that your party is pushing all of that? Your either a shameless liar or completely blind to the actions of the party you support. You party is currently running almost entirely on resentment.
    You are getting hysterical. I’m actually concerned for you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

And there's the Kunt act.

Your party is built on identity politics which is fueled almost entirely on racial resentment, class resentment and payback and you have the fucking gall to claim the Republicans are building an campaign based on resentment?
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

Although he was on TV a lot, Clinton wasn’t a “TV star” ADHD.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

Your party is built on identity politics which is fueled almost entirely on racial resentment, class resentment and payback and you have the fucking gall to claim the Republicans are building an campaign based on resentment?
    blob, the problems the country faces aren’t because we have or admit brown people. I think the video does an excellent job of laying out the thinking behind Daddy’s election. But you don’t even like Daddy . . . supposedly.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

blob, the problems the country faces aren’t because we have or admit brown people. I think the video does an excellent job of laying out the thinking behind Daddy’s election. But you don’t even like Daddy . . . supposedly.
    Both sides are campaigning on a form of resentment. The Rats want to force massive demographic and cultural changes on the country and then run on resentment against anyone who opposes them. Trump ran on a resentment against these changes that no one ever voted for or asked the American people if they support.

Has unchecked immigration caused any problems in the country O'Keefed?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

Both sides are campaigning on a form of resentment. The Rats want to force massive demographic and cultural changes on the country and then run on resentment against anyone who opposes them. Trump ran on a resentment against these changes that no one ever voted for or asked the American people if they support.

We don’t have unchecked immigration and no political party can make cultural and demographic changes happen. The fact the Republican Party has abandoned all principles in the face of change is the reason for my uneasy alliance with the Democratic Party.

Republicans used to have courage that our institutions could not only survive but prosper in the face of change. Not anymore. “Daddy, make the change stop happening!”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

We don’t have unchecked immigration and no political party can make cultural and demographic changes happen. The fact the Republican Party has abandoned all principles in the face of change is the reason for my uneasy alliance with the Democratic Party.

Republicans used to have courage that our institutions could not only survive but prosper in the face of change. Not anymore. “Daddy, make the change stop happening!”
    What would the number of illegals currently living in the country have to be before it became "unchecked" immigration?

Why are you so unwilling to allow the people to have a voice in that change?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

Are you on drugs?

This is the kind of patronizing bullshit that assures a second term