Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Left will never understand

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

I have not heard it put this well before.

https://youtu.be/7x12O6R5ctM

It is well put. A campaign built almost entirely on resentments. Of lying, mealy-mouthed sellout Democrats.

Daddy hates the same people you do! Vote Daddy!
    Agree Totally.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

It is well put. A campaign built almost entirely on resentments.

Coming from the guy who's party is currently pushing resentment against the rich, free markets, white people, Jews, the Founders, our history, the flag, the police, religious people, and any straight white person tha t really stings.

Are you on drugs?

Btw, I watched the video. If you are on drugs, it’s because BROWN PEOPLE!
    Nice try. But "brown people" hate you and everything you stand for, phony.

Browns I know keep it real.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

Bullshit

Dishonest to the core. Unable to debate honestly

4 more years

Facts suck, of course.

When did you start caring about facts, #ShittyLawyerWhoCan'tGetHisFactsStraight?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blu82 said:

As the OP says, "The Left will never figure it out".

The dumbfucks on the left got bitch slapped by Trump and still, after almost three years, don't know what happened or why.

Their arrogance has no end while the rest of the country points and laughs.

It's very Cuogly. But but snow....but but rain.....but but concussion and big sister tits.....

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.

Speaks more to the shit the left throws up as candidates.

Can't even beat your so-called failed business man, sexual predator and realty TV star.

OK!!
    I agree. I couldn't vote for HRC myself. Decades of right wing attacks against her left her as damaged goods. She would get no cooperation from the right and that's not what we need.
    Nah. Hilary was wholly un-likeable and un-electable. Blaming right wing attacks is failing to look in the mirror and admit the DNC put up shit.

The only reason she was nominated was because all the delegates didn't want to end up dead commit suicide.

Yeah. 25+ years of investigations from Whitewater, sniper fire, Bhenghazi, emails, and the only thing the right ever got was Bill got a blow job from some fat chick(not a great roll model, but who cares). 25 years of that shit did its damage. She was 1000 times more qualified to be President than what we got. BTW she did get more votes, but lost to an antiquated system that really has no place in today's world.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,502

It's still amazing to me. Only in America can a failed business man, sexual predator, and reality TV star raise to the highest office in the land.

Can't even beat your so-called failed business man, sexual predator and realty TV star.

OK!!
    I agree. I couldn't vote for HRC myself. Decades of right wing attacks against her left her as damaged goods. She would get no cooperation from the right and that's not what we need.
    Nah. Hilary was wholly un-likeable and un-electable. Blaming right wing attacks is failing to look in the mirror and admit the DNC put up shit.

The only reason she was nominated was because all the delegates didn't want to end up dead commit suicide.

Yeah. 25+ years of investigations from Whitewater, sniper fire, Bhenghazi, emails, and the only thing the right ever got was Bill got a blow job from some fat chick(not a great roll model, but who cares). 25 years of that shit did its damage. She was 1000 times more qualified to be President than what we got. BTW she did get more votes, but lost to an antiquated system that really has no place in today's world.
    I didn't think anyone could be as stupid as Hondo, nobody.
    You doubling down on this has me questioning the call I made on Hondo.
    Who woulda thunk?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blu82 said:

OK!!

I didn't think anyone could be as stupid as Hondo, nobody.
    You doubling down on this has me questioning the call I made on Hondo.
    Who woulda thunk?
    I knew they'd be the perfect tag team.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    Blu82 said:

You flatter yourself, Mr. Rockefeller. The video perfectly illustrates why Daddy got elected. It reveals things you might wish it didn't if you had an iota of self-awareness.

Figuring out Daddy's populist appeal isn't even a little difficult.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

You flatter yourself, Mr. Rockefeller. The video perfectly illustrates why Daddy got elected. It reveals things you might wish it didn't if you had an iota of self-awareness.

Should Americans have the right to decide if I want to live in Tijuana Norte?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

You mean should Americans be able to keep the brown people out.

Sure! Write to your elected representative. We're a republic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

I've been to Tijuana, it was fun when I was in my 20s. I don't want to live there. But you're free to move O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

I've been to Tijuana, it was fun when I was in my 20s. I don't want to live there. But you're free to move O'Keefed.
    Maybe you should expand your frame of reference to a time since your 20s.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

It is well put. A campaign built almost entirely on resentments.

Coming from the guy who's party is currently pushing resentment against the rich, free markets, white people, Jews, the Founders, our history, the flag, the police, religious people, and any straight white person tha t really stings.

Are you on drugs?

Btw, I watched the video. If you are on drugs, it’s because BROWN PEOPLE!
    You going to deny like a lying Kunt that your party is pushing all of that? Your either a shameless liar or completely blind to the actions of the party you support. You party is currently running almost entirely on resentment.
    You are getting hysterical. I’m actually concerned for you.
    And there's the Kunt act.

Your party is built on identity politics which is fueled almost entirely on racial resentment, class resentment and payback and you have the fucking gall to claim the Republicans are building an campaign based on resentment?
    blob, the problems the country faces aren’t because we have or admit brown people. I think the video does an excellent job of laying out the thinking behind Daddy’s election. But you don’t even like Daddy . . . supposedly.
    Both sides are campaigning on a form of resentment. The Rats want to force massive demographic and cultural changes on the country and then run on resentment against anyone who opposes them. Trump ran on a resentment against these changes that no one ever voted for or asked the American people if they support.

Has unchecked immigration caused any problems in the country O'Keefed?

We don’t have unchecked immigration and no political party can make cultural and demographic changes happen. The fact the Republican Party has abandoned all principles in the face of change is the reason for my uneasy alliance with the Democratic Party.

Republicans used to have courage that our institutions could not only survive but prosper in the face of change. Not anymore. “Daddy, make the change stop happening!”
    What would the number of illegals currently living in the country have to be before it became "unchecked" immigration?

Why are you so unwilling to allow the people to have a voice in that change?

Most of this “unchecked” population enters legally. Yet you girls are fixated on the Rio Grande. I wonder why.
    Yeah, that must be why you libs are so opposed to the citizenship question on the census questionnaire.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

And you can't. Ever. Loser.
    I noticed owl never mentioned a serial philanderer, sexual predator who has been accused of rape being elected by democrats to the highest office in the land.

Imagine that!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

As I said, you and your ilk took a major whoosh with the election of Trump. You continue to be whooshed like clock work.

I'm so disappointed that you have not been able access the opportunities in the United States of America that would allow you to have a lifestyle similar to mine. After all, the most successful country in history gives equal opportunity, not equal results. You want to change that so you can tear down others in order for you to achieve.
    Your lack of achievement is your fault and your fault alone.
    Maybe you would do better in Venezuela or Cuba. Places where outcomes are predetermined.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

I think HH may have been in the front row of the donkey show.
    He exhibits all the symptoms.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

It's easy to understand. Fat, obese, and dumb Americans elected a fat, obese, and dumb president. Makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    They electe6an American. To the horror of the away team. Ask a leftard to list their top five priorities and you get spit.
  • Options

Blu82 said:

why Trump won.

It's easy to understand. Fat, obese, and dumb Americans elected a fat, obese, and dumb president. Makes perfect sense.
    You came to this conclusion how?