Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

OreDawg said:

I'm embarrassed to admit to listening to Brock and Salk (Brock's great, but Salk sucks and their content is usually shit), but I caught him this morning too. Gee readily admitted to not having seen a single practice, but that "the peers" on the team like Haener more. He clearly pulled it straight from his ass, the same place he gets the rest of his takes from.

Nevermind that Caple and Vorel have both said that Eason appears to be in the lead. Or that our messiah @sonics1993 has echoed the same thoughts. No, we're gonna ask a car detailer with almost zero ties to the program what his thoughts are on the QB battle. Fuck off Gee.

Gee Scott’s existence is the only reason I’m not completely suicidal ever time I think about Matt Lubbick’s recruiting.
    OreDawg > ORDawg >>>> OregonDawg
    I refuse to believe anyone is (was? Dude's probably dead by now) worse than ORDawg.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

OreDawg said:

I'm embarrassed to admit to listening to Brock and Salk (Brock's great, but Salk sucks and their content is usually shit), but I caught him this morning too. Gee readily admitted to not having seen a single practice, but that "the peers" on the team like Haener more. He clearly pulled it straight from his ass, the same place he gets the rest of his takes from.

Nevermind that Caple and Vorel have both said that Eason appears to be in the lead. Or that our messiah @sonics1993 has echoed the same thoughts. No, we're gonna ask a car detailer with almost zero ties to the program what his thoughts are on the QB battle. Fuck off Gee.

Gee Scott’s existence is the only reason I’m not completely suicidal ever time I think about Matt Lubbick’s recruiting.
    I refuse to believe anyone is (was? Dude's probably dead by now) worse than ORDawg.
    There was a time when I thought ordawg was kind of a buddy. We shared similar politics and he posted on the Ms board along with me and like three others. I was sorely disappointed when he turned out to be not only a doog, but an extreme, aggressive attack doog. I was shocked to see him show up here even for a short time.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

OreDawg said:

OregonDawg was even worse.

Hoops bored AIDs.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    chuck said:

dnc said:

OreDawg said:

There was a time when I thought ordawg was kind of a buddy. We shared similar politics and he posted on the Ms board along with me and like three others. I was sorely disappointed when he turned out to be not only a doog, but an extreme, aggressive attack doog. I was shocked to see him show up here even for a short time.
    I refuse to believe the real ORDawg actually came here. He's real life friends with Fleenor and the LPT.
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 583
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

OreDawg said:

So you can get an avatar before or after the bleach drinking... or not, whatever.
    Done
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I sometimes enjoy Danny Dave and Moore. Jim Moore is an idiot and drags down the whole show, but Danny O'Neil doesn't give a shit and it's fun to listen to him take Jim Moore's lunch money every now and then. The post apple cup shows were gold, because Moore wouldn't shut up and O'Neil was happy to drag the shit out of the Cougars.

Brock is good. Everyone else sucks. Especially Gee Scott
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dnc said:

OreDawg said:

I refuse to believe the real ORDawg actually came here. He's real life friends with Fleenor and the LPT.
    I think it really was him. The attitude and writing style were too similar. I just never understood why he tried it in the first place. He defended Sark and sucked off Fleenor, Aaaaaandy, and the LPT as you said.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OreDawg said:

OreDawg said:

So you can get an avatar before or after the bleach drinking... or not, whatever.
    Done

• TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

KJR was among the first in the nation to copy the Mike and Mad Dog show and go all sports like WFAN in the very early 90's

One of their first hosts was Keith Shipman who worked at channel 13. He was soft spoken and Seattle nice which is exactly what you don't want. Then we got the Fabulous Sports Babe who loved the Canes more than @creepycoug during the 1991 season. I forget the lead guy but Jeff the Fisherman was his sidekick and he lasted through early Mitch in the Morning.

And who can forget the two fat fucking idiots in afternoon drive. Typologists to the max. That was the end for me with local sports radio

I dooged out to the honks when they started but they too were victims of Ty

Even Mitch would bring on Beano Cook once a week which was fun but Beano also sucked Ty off.

I blame Ty

The Fish - Jeff Aaron. Worked up at KRKO post-KJR. Runs trivia nights in Snoho, Skagit and Whatcom counties. Dated a girl who hosted them.

“Seattle’s very own, he’s the Gas, Gas, Gas Man!” (Only doing this because I can’t remember G&G theme)

Since I’m a Millennial Doog, I learned Fool in the Rain because of Mitch. Beano was a fun guest, particularly if you enjoyed college sports.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TacoSoup said:

KJR was among the first in the nation to copy the Mike and Mad Dog show and go all sports like WFAN in the very early 90's

One of their first hosts was Keith Shipman who worked at channel 13. He was soft spoken and Seattle nice which is exactly what you don't want. Then we got the Fabulous Sports Babe who loved the Canes more than @creepycoug during the 1991 season. I forget the lead guy but Jeff the Fisherman was his sidekick and he lasted through early Mitch in the Morning.

And who can forget the two fat fucking idiots in afternoon drive. Typologists to the max. That was the end for me with local sports radio

I dooged out to the honks when they started but they too were victims of Ty

Even Mitch would bring on Beano Cook once a week which was fun but Beano also sucked Ty off.

I blame Ty

The Fish - Jeff Aaron. Worked up at KRKO post-KJR. Runs trivia nights in Snoho, Skagit and Whatcom counties. Dated a girl who hosted them.

“Seattle’s very own, he’s the Gas, Gas, Gas Man!” (Only doing this because I can’t remember G&G theme)

Since I’m a Millennial Doog, I learned Fool in the Rain because of Mitch. Beano was a fun guest, particularly if you enjoyed college sports.
    I'm hearing the Fish sold the couch on the trivia thing
  • MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2019

I don't like Softy. I find him annoying as fuck.

But I appreciate that the majority of his show is UW focused and that he brings on guests who discuss college football.

Every 3-4 weeks I’ll get his Petros phoners. Petros is the shit, wish he was ours*.
    That’s the best way to do it. When Softy lets Petros talk about football it’s a really good segment. Petros really does know his shit about every team in the conference (unlike most talking heads, even on the conference’s own network). His rants on USC and Pete Carroll have been pretty epic.

He had a great perspective on the Yankoff situation last week due to his own inter-conference transfer experience. Seemed to think Yankoff was a graduate transfer but Softy didn’t correct him on it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

One retarded moment in time does not define an entire life.

Though I know everyone here will disagree with me.