Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Just said he is “hearing” Haener has looked better in practice than Eason.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I heard that too. Lol. Such a troll.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    From who? Haener himself?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

From who?

Defenses everywhere
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    OreDawg said:

I'm embarrassed to admit to listening to Brock and Salk (Brock's great, but Salk sucks and their content is usually shit), but I caught him this morning too. Gee readily admitted to not having seen a single practice, but that "the peers" on the team like Haener more. He clearly pulled it straight from his ass, the same place he gets the rest of his takes from.

Nevermind that Caple and Vorel have both said that Eason appears to be in the lead. Or that our messiah @sonics1993 has echoed the same thoughts. No, we're gonna ask a car detailer with almost zero ties to the program what his thoughts are on the QB battle. Fuck off Gee.

Gee Scott’s existence is the only reason I’m not completely suicidal ever time I think about Matt Lubbick’s recruiting.
    There's still tim.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OreDawg said:

I'm embarrassed to admit to listening to Brock and Salk (Brock's great, but Salk sucks and their content is usually shit), but I caught him this morning too. Gee readily admitted to not having seen a single practice, but that "the peers" on the team like Haener more. He clearly pulled it straight from his ass, the same place he gets the rest of his takes from.

Nevermind that Caple and Vorel have both said that Eason appears to be in the lead. Or that our messiah @sonics1993 has echoed the same thoughts. No, we're gonna ask a car detailer with almost zero ties to the program what his thoughts are on the QB battle. Fuck off Gee.

Gee Scott’s existence is the only reason I’m not completely suicidal ever time I think about Matt Lubbick’s recruiting.

So you can get an avatar before or after the bleach drinking... or not, whatever.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OreDawg said:

OreDawg > ORDawg >>>> OregonDawg