Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Inverted Yield Curve

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who cares. DCA. BTFD on every good selloff.

Discounted Assets? Buy the fuck down on every good selloff?
    Dollar Cost Average on quality stock. Buy the f'ing Dips. The big daily or weekly chart dips. Scale in and short volatility when VIX > 20
    Wait a minute OBK. Is "scale in" code for "reasonable amounts"?

You tricked me.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Real estate

Shortage of stock and over supply of renters

Put your cash in rentals

Profit

There is more to it than that, but generally speaking this is a safe place to move during a recession. Still have to do your homework on where you're investing, though. Cap rates, etc.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    1. Start pimping

2. ....

3. Profit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,819
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1. Start pimping

2. ....

3. Profit

@VenoyDawg, true?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blu82 said:

UST’s are one of the last refuges of safe positive return. Even at an anemic1.60% or so on the ten year, it’s the most safe enclave while trump tilts at windmills and chases great white whales on his quixotic trade war. A normal sloping yield curve (although very flat) can and will return as soon as trump declares victory and leaves this colossal mess to sort itself through markets.

Sure. Trump is losing bigly.

I'm sure you have inside contacts in China that are telling you of the economic chaos going on.
    Did your sources also conjure up the $60B that the US has collected in tarrifs?
    Did they also tell you about the grain purchases China made after pledging they would buy no more US grain? Yep, it was Trump that caved.
    Did your sources tell you about the 560 Chinese companies that have folded in the past 60 days because their custsomers found suppliers in other countries?
    Did your sources also fill you in on the economic slow downs that have happened in numerous countries? Of course, this will never have an impact on the US economy.
    Your all knowing brain surely must have told you that 8 of 10 commodity producers support Trump in this battle with China. They are very happy that the US finally has a president with enough balls to fix the problem. They are feeling the brunt of this trade war and fully support it.

Snowflakes like you prefer to cower in the corner, deathly afraid of an economy that is a fraction of the US GDP. Fags like you seem to think that Xi can scratch his ass and blow away the US.

Yep, tilting at windmills while you fuck fat chicks. They all need love!
    Classics Board, now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited August 2019

Blu82 said:

Reply to @Blu82
    Yes, yes(lol), lol, yes, lol, lol, lol.

Translation: "I don't have a fucking clue as to what I'm talking about. However, I'll continue to try and say smart guy stuff in hopes that nobody will expose me".

I would hate to be exposed. I’m calling you out. You just regurgitated 300 words of meaningless gibberish that confirms for me that you are a fucking idiot. Go for it you moron.

Meaningless Gibberish Superiority Guy
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Real estate

Shortage of stock and over supply of renters

Put your cash in rentals

Profit

So much truth. Slumlord for lyyyfe.