Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But, but Trump and the Russians!!!

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Weird how O'Keefed has no interest in the subject matter. Running interference for Hillary is all he cares about.

Yeah, I'm very concerned that Hillary hasn't received enough investigatory attention.

I'm sure you've got her this time, girls!
    You're right Hillary was "investigated" by the Obama DOJ with the expressed intent to exonerate her. As this latest news reveals. They knew she'd been hacked by the Chinese but Comey massaged that into "may" have been hacked and thus found another excuse not to charge her. She was never going to be charged by the Obama justice department and you do not give a fuck about whatever crimes she committed.
    How many Republican Congressional investigations were there?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Weird how O'Keefed has no interest in the subject matter. Running interference for Hillary is all he cares about.

Yeah, I'm very concerned that Hillary hasn't received enough investigatory attention.

You're right Hillary was "investigated" by the Obama DOJ with the expressed intent to exonerate her. As this latest news reveals. They knew she'd been hacked by the Chinese but Comey massaged that into "may" have been hacked and thus found another excuse not to charge her. She was never going to be charged by the Obama justice department and you do not give a fuck about whatever crimes she committed.
    Their investigation uncovered Hillary's use of an illegal server. At that point it was up to corrupt Obama FBI and Justice Department to investigate further in order to determine if any crimes had been committed.

There was no way Obama was going to allow the Rat's nominee for President to be charged with a crime. Your question is stupid and designed for you to create a distraction that avoids the subject matter.

Now, for the question you dodged like the fucking Kunt you are earlier this week. How does Trump believing that the Supreme Court with a Republican majority would be more of a political ally than the previous court = Trump shitting on the SC?

Now go run and hide Kunt.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Their investigation uncovered Hillary's use of an illegal server. At that point it was up to corrupt Obama FBI and Justice Department to investigate further in order to determine if any crimes had been committed.

There was no way Obama was going to allow the Rat's nominee for President to be charged with a crime. Your question is stupid and designed for you to create a distraction that avoids the subject matter.

Now, for the question you dodged like the fucking Kunt you are earlier this week. How does Trump believing that the Supreme Court with a Republican majority would be more of a political ally than the previous court = Trump shitting on the SC?

Now you forget about the stand down order and everything else you were spoon-fed that were lies.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Now you forget about the stand down order and everything else you were spoon-fed that were lies.
    That's a good Kunt, run and hide.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

How many erased emails were there?

Under subpoena emails......
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

Hillary allowed the Chinese access to her home server in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

If only the Justice Department had Republican leadership.
    Like Comey

JFC at least put some effort into it if you're going to run cover for treason

Charge her or STFU.
    It's current unlike Trumps tax dodges you bitch about.
    You’re making my point for me, lady. Charge her!