Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MY SHITTY NEW PODCAST

13»

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I listened and actually enjoyed it. First episodes are usually a hot mess, but you and your co-host work well together, and good on you for putting up show notes with time stamps.

Only constructive feedback I have is you said “bro” so many times I expected some douchebag with a popped up collar to magically appear in my office with a red Solo cup

That's just a normal speech pattern
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I listened and actually enjoyed it. First episodes are usually a hot mess, but you and your co-host work well together, and good on you for putting up show notes with time stamps.

Only constructive feedback I have is you said “bro” so many times I expected some douchebag with a popped up collar to magically appear in my office with a red Solo cup.

Bro
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did I get a shoutout?
  • Options
    Broseph stalin
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    It never works when I try to embed?? Just click and watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjS8tsKfdW0

Edit: praise allah it fucking worked.
    Side note: May not want to watch at work with out your door shut unless you wanna get canned or written up.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Only constructive feedback I have is you said “bro” so many times I expected some douchebag with a popped up collar to magically appear in my office with a red Solo cup.

If xenials are bashing popped collars and red Solo cups I can no longer support this cesspool
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If xenials are bashing popped collars and red Solo cups I can no longer support this cesspool
    You were supporting it before?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I listened. Try starting out sober and work your way to being drunk. When I was a lad I started a few dates out drunk and they usually ended with me throwing up on or around the guy girl instead of fucking her. You follow me? I agree with most on here that you need to limit the use of the word bro. Over all though it was decent for a first run through and the sound quality wasn't complete ass. If you post the next one on HCH I will definitely listen again. Good work. Get better. You're a braver man than I.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I will not be listening to this.