Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MY SHITTY NEW PODCAST

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Is "live on all streaming platforms" a marketing term for "only Spotify" similar to Taco Bell naming their saw dust and meat concoction "All Beef"?

Fuck off. It has to get approved first by the other platforms
    And yet you’re out there running your mouth telling everybody to listen to your new pod.

Let me tell about these 2 bulls sitting on a hill overlooking a pasture full of cows.

The young bull says, “hey, let’s run down there and fuck some of them cows!”

The old bull says, “no, let’s walk down there and fuck all of them.”

I have no idea what that means but it seems appropriate in this situation.
    Hahahahaha god dammit
  • Options

The Penn State and Washington aspect doesn’t mix. Just do a college football podcast and have passion for your team, but don’t get stuck on either team. No Penn State fan cares to hear all about UW and vice versa.

Yeah that’s the plan for the rest of the podcasts. We were just unorganized and kinda getting our shit together.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Penn State and Washington aspect doesn’t mix. Just do a college football podcast and have passion for your team, but don’t get stuck on either team. No Penn State fan cares to hear all about UW and vice versa.

Yeah that’s the plan for the rest of the podcasts. We were just unorganized and kinda getting our shit together.
    I haven’t listened yet, but I will soon.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is "live on all streaming platforms" a marketing term for "only Spotify" similar to Taco Bell naming their saw dust and meat concoction "All Beef"?

And yet you’re out there running your mouth telling everybody to listen to your new pod.

Let me tell about these 2 bulls sitting on a hill overlooking a pasture full of cows.

Hahahahaha god dammit
    So what did you learn btp? I learned of a great joke to tell next time my office door is shut.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is why people hate millennials. Except their particular speed is probably more like "Let's Lime Bike down to Amazon Headquarters and see if we can find a gender that matches our beta style masked as a-sexuality."
    Don’t you self identify as a millennial?
  • Options

This is why people hate millennials. Except their particular speed is probably more like "Let's Lime Bike down to Amazon Headquarters and see if we can find a gender that matches our beta style masked as a-sexuality."
    Im not even a millennial tho
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm a millennial and I also hate them.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

No.

I also find self identify to be redundant.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No.

I also find self identify to be redundant.
    This sentence isn’t confusing yet here I am, ratarded and confrewsed.

Sources nailed it... I too is a millennial and I constantly talk shit about my own kind.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    edited August 2019
    Sources said:

I'm a millennial and I also hate them.
    #metoo

Aog thinks I'm a boomer

Obk taught me I was Mexican

Pup thinks I'm a uw fan

It's confusing out here man

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    Make I recommend crack or meth prior to recording. Keep it a little upbeat, little lively.

You can start off sober and then gradually smoke more and more during the show. Much how DDY starts his poddies sober and then you pick up a little sauceyness about 65-70% the way through.

@dirtydrugsdawg gots the hook up in Renton.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584

Last time I checked millennials were anyone young
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Last time I checked millennials were anyone young
    This is the most “get off my lawn I’m old AF” comments I’ve seen in a while.

Silent generation?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow that was a tough listen
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Listened. Pretty rough but I think you have potential. Some funny moments. Keep it up. You'll improve.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Yeah even though there are some decent similarities between PSU and UW, other than the child rape, there is no fan or rival overlap. I usually go to 1 Penn State game a year due to family supporting them but I don’t know anything more than their handful of known starters and the head coach.