Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rats meltdown over Trump's enforcement existing immigration law

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Trump: "you can only come to America if you are wealthy".

Bob (while rubbing one out nodding his head): "yeah we don't want those poor Brown people in our country. Fuck them."

Hondo - can you link me to the portion of the immigration laws that prohibit specific races from entering the country?

Thanks in advance.

Hondo (and @insinceredawg if you want to help Hondo).....still waiting. Please offer the citation in the law.

https://www.uscis.gov/

Insolent and Hondo is a match made in heaven.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

There reaction seems surprising since they tell us immigrants largely don't use welfare.

WL still doesn't understand the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. I actually don't have a problem with this policy. If you want permanent citizenship you should be self sufficient. I also think immigrants should have a certain amount of time to get to that level.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

There reaction seems surprising since they tell us immigrants largely don't use welfare.

WL still doesn't understand the difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. I actually don't have a problem with this policy. If you want permanent citizenship you should be self sufficient. I also think immigrants should have a certain amount of time to get to that level.
    But illegals should get free shit?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,923

The Throbber isn't even all that concerned about self-sufficiency. You want opportunity, go for it. America is the shit for that.

Just follow the fucking rules to get into the country. Bum-rushing the border like its a Who Concert ain't cool.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

The article isn't about illegals dumbfuck.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam

The article isn't about illegals dumbfuck.
    And?