Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rats meltdown over Trump's enforcement existing immigration law

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Believing that people who come here shouldn't be relying on public assistance, a position that was shared by almost everyone just a few short years ago, is now a "racist" and evil policy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-immigration-green-card-visa-us-poor-residency-a9054551.html

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    There reaction seems surprising since they tell us immigrants largely don't use welfare.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited August 2019
    Trump: "you can only come to America if you are wealthy".

Bob (while rubbing one out nodding his head): "yeah we don't want those poor Brown people in our country. Fuck them."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Bob (while rubbing one out nodding his head): "yeah we don't want those poor Brown people in our country. Fuck them."

Hondo wants poor brown people to come here because it's easier to exploit them and have sex with their children.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, notice how Hondo the racist Kunt believes that the only way to avoid being on Welfare is to be wealthy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo wants poor brown people to come here because it's easier to exploit them and have sex with their children.
    Bob: I'm not a pedophile (while continually spewing pedophilia nonsense.)
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob: I'm not a pedophile (while continually spewing pedophilia nonsense.)
    Hondo: I like to denounce pedophilia while I ass fuck 10 year old Mexican boys.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trump is right on this one. Other then people coming due to asylum or refugees you should be self sufficient.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Racist HondoFS thinks all brown people are poor. Its why he keeps defending Biden.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

Trump is right on this one. Other then people coming due to asylum or refugees you should be self sufficient.

Oh you’re just rubbing one out because you don’t want those poor brown people in the country
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Oh you’re just rubbing one out because you don’t want those poor brown people in the country

2001400ex said:

Racist HondoFS thinks all brown people are poor. Its why he keeps defending Biden.
    Actually that was quoting Bob. But I'm not surprised you don't get that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo - "I like sucking 10 year old Mexican boys cocks"

Hey I'm just "quoting" you Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

HondoFuckingRacist likes to asssume all Brown people are poor.
    Or that the only way to avoid being on Welfare is to be rich.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

You are the only one here with racist homoerotic pedophile fantasies Bob.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

White flag
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Believing that people who come here shouldn't be relying on public assistance, a position that was shared by almost everyone just a few short years ago, is now a "racist" and evil policy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-immigration-green-card-visa-us-poor-residency-a9054551.html

Bob didn't say "brown", you did.

Because you are racist.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

You are the only one here with racist homoerotic pedophile fantasies Bob.
    Why do you keep saying you "like sucking young little brown boys cocks" Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob didn't say "brown", you did.

Because you are racist.

He thinks of brown people when he thinks of poor people. He also thinks of young brown boys when he thinks about sex.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,968
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019

2001400ex said:

Hondo - can you link me to the portion of the immigration laws that prohibit specific races from entering the country?

Thanks in advance.

Hondo (and @insinceredawg if you want to help Hondo).....still waiting. Please offer the citation in the law.

https://www.uscis.gov/