Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The scourge of white supremacy continues unabated

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So White Power Bob, should we remove resources spent on investigating ISIS as well? Their domestic kill count is lower than Chicago or Baltimore too.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So White Power Bob, should we remove resources spent on investigating ISIS as well? Their domestic kill count is lower than Chicago or Baltimore too.

Don't forget antifa. They are the real threat.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What is the total number of domestic terrorism case on average each year? If there are 10 and 3 of them each year are carried out by someone espousing "white supremacy ideology" do you really want to claim that's the biggest threat facing black Americans?

What is the annual body count from white supremacists violence each year?

Google it you lazy Kunt. i can tell you right now it's higher than the domestic body count from ISIS and Antifa combined but I've never seen you downplay the threat from those groups. I wonder why that is...

What is the number? And is it higher or lower than the yearly body count out of just say Chicago or Baltimore?
    So your logic is, gang violence has a higher bodycount than white supremacists therefore white supremacists aren't a serious threat? It's a good thing we live in a world where we have resources to fight multiple threats. Of course White Power Bob would prefer we let his White Supremacist buddies run unabated.
    Unlike Hondo there is no 10 year old Mexican boy's dick in my mouth. All you have to do is read what I said. It's your claim that White Supremacists represent a serious and significant threat in this country. My claim is that I reject that bullshit. While there are white supremacists in this country their numbers are very small and the threat they pose to blacks and Hispanics pales in comparison to the routine violence that we see in some of our cites in this country. No one said anything about allowing white supremacist to run "unabated" you fucking lying piece of shit.

Whipping people up in order to push a bullshit narrative that white supremacists are one of the gravest threats we face in America today and that Donald Trump has unleashed white supremacist scourge the likes of which we haven't seen since the Klan in the 1920s is pure crap and nothing more than the same cynical politics we see each election cycle coming from the Rats.

Are there anymore white supremacist attacks today then there were 20 years ago? If you're a minority living in America today the greatest threat to your physical safety isn't white supremacists.

And of course I now have to say because you're a dishonest piece of shit, this doesn't mean that we should ignore the problem or not spend resources to go after the problem but as Tucker Carlson rightly pointed out the elevation of white supremacy into some huge national problems is a fucking hoax.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Don't forget antifa. They are the real threat.
    Don't forget the strawman ass fuck. That's the real threat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Where did I say anything about removing resources you lying piece of crap?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What is the total number of domestic terrorism case on average each year? If there are 10 and 3 of them each year are carried out by someone espousing "white supremacy ideology" do you really want to claim that's the biggest threat facing black Americans?

Google it you lazy Kunt. i can tell you right now it's higher than the domestic body count from ISIS and Antifa combined but I've never seen you downplay the threat from those groups. I wonder why that is...

What is the number? And is it higher or lower than the yearly body count out of just say Chicago or Baltimore?
    So your logic is, gang violence has a higher bodycount than white supremacists therefore white supremacists aren't a serious threat? It's a good thing we live in a world where we have resources to fight multiple threats. Of course White Power Bob would prefer we let his White Supremacist buddies run unabated.
    Unlike Hondo there is no 10 year old Mexican boy's dick in my mouth. All you have to do is read what I said. It's your claim that White Supremacists represent a serious and significant threat in this country. My claim is that I reject that bullshit. While there are white supremacists in this country their numbers are very small and the threat they pose to blacks and Hispanics pales in comparison to the routine violence that we see in some of our cites in this country. No one said anything about allowing white supremacist to run "unabated" you fucking lying piece of shit.

Whipping people up in order to push a bullshit narrative that white supremacists are one of the gravest threats we face in America today and that Donald Trump has unleashed white supremacist scourge the likes of which we haven't seen since the Klan in the 1920s is pure crap and nothing more than the same cynical politics we see each election cycle coming from the Rats.

Are there anymore white supremacist attacks today then there were 20 years ago? If you're a minority living in America today the greatest threat to your physical safety isn't white supremacists.

And of course I now have to say because you're a dishonest piece of shit, this doesn't mean that we should ignore the problem or not spend resources to go after the problem but as Tucker Carlson rightly pointed out the elevation of white supremacy into some huge national problems is a fucking hoax.
    Bitch please. You are totally fine with Trump whipping up bullshit narratives about brown people (Muslim Ban, building the wall, etc) but when the threat is coming from Whitey you throw a hissy fit. The funny thing is you don't realize how transparent you are with your racism. Now go back to sucking off a little 10 year old white boy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bitch please. You are totally fine with Trump whipping up bullshit narratives about brown people (Muslim Ban, building the wall, etc) but when the threat is coming from Whitey you throw a hissy fit. The funny thing is you don't realize how transparent you are with your racism. Now go back to sucking off a little 10 year old white boy.
    How to argue like a lying Kunt 101.

"Muslim ban" "brown people" You left out that he called all Mexicans rapist and the said neo-Nazis were "fine people."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

White flag.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Muslims and illegal aliens aren’t, by definition, brown. They can be black, white, yellow, red, or brown.....you racist.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    What's the demographics of the countries that he singled out in the travel ban?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What's the demographics of the countries that he singled out in the travel ban?

Did the demographics of those countries change from when Obama imposed a travel ban from those very same countries? And if Trump was imposing a Muslim travel ban why didn't he include the most populous Muslim countries in his ban?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That's a long winded admission that you are indeed a white supremacist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo - "I like sucking 10 year old Mexican boys cocks."
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't get why racists like White Power Bob and RaceBannon don't just own it and get so defensive when called out. Look at Bitchfork and OBK, they are racist as fuck and are proud of it. Just come out of the closet and embrace who you really are, Bobby. I'll actually respect you more if you didn't lie every day about not being a white supremacist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't get why racists like White Power Bob and RaceBannon don't just own it and get so defensive when called out. Look at Bitchfork and OBK, they are racist as fuck and are proud of it. Just come out of the closet and embrace who you really are, Bobby. I'll actually respect you more if you didn't lie every day about not being a white supremacist.
    Why do you get so defensive about your pedophilia ID. Just come out and be proud of it, embrace it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So Trump was imposing a "Muslim travel ban" but for some odd reason he included North Korea on his list and he excluded the 10 most populace Muslim countries from the list.

Muslim Travel ban!!!!

• Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you get so defensive about your pedophilia ID. Just come out and be proud of it, embrace it.
    There's the white flag
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Naah, as soon as you said "Brown people" and Muslim travel ban as well as your numerous lies about me saying we should ignore white supremacy and not spend resources on it you shot up your white flag Kunt.

When Hondo starts having to make up his "quotes" regarding shit I never said and you jump into tongue Hondo's ass, you've just put up a huge white flag.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,772
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why don't we get together and discuss it in person?