Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The scourge of white supremacy continues unabated

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2019 in Tug Tavern
Five people were killed by gunfire and many more injured, including an 8-year-old girl who was shot at a barbecue, in 37 separate shooting episodes in Chicago over the weekend, police said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/another-violent-chicago-weekend-leaves-5-dead-nearly-50-injured/ar-AAFImAR?ocid=spartanntp

Week in, week out you can post some variation of the above headline every single week and this is only for Chicago. You can find a similar headline from Baltimore and Detroit and number of other cities around the country and the left is completely silent on these stories because these areas are run and administrated by the Rat party therefore this is ignored. Meanwhile we're told that the real problem facing this country is white supremacy.

Are there white supremacist in America today? Sure, of course there are. But do they represent any kind of significant and powerful movement in the country? You have Joe Biden currently running for President with the promise that he is going to take on the KKK as if the KKK is a huge problem in America today.

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Do you have some kind of point you want to make posting that paranoid garbage? Carlin became such a fucking joke toward the end of his life. Wall Street is coming after "your" Social Security money!!!

The "owners" counted on people being dumb enough to think that fucking Ponzi scheme was some great deal when actually you would have been better off if you'd invested that money with Wall Street during your entire working life. But, but, but the Government cares about me! That's the kind of stupidity the owners really depend on.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    White Power Bob carrying water for white supremacists again. Are you this dense that you don't realize how fucking racist and out of touch you are with reality?

This quote is from the article I posted yesterday. I think I'll take the word of the FBI over the resident racist, white supremacist sympathizer of the board.

A "significant portion," about one-third, of all domestic terrorism cases involve white supremacist ideology, according to the FBI. Director Christopher Wray testified about the issue in a lengthy hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 23, but said the bureau's "focus is on the violence."
  • Options
    White Power Bob is the most predictable poster here. Rinse and repeat the same racist talking points every day.

Waiting on Gay "White Power" Bob to come in and downplay these threats and then bring up black crime statistics.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

White Power Bob carrying water for white supremacists again. Are you this dense that you don't realize how fucking racist and out of touch you are with reality?

This quote is from the article I posted yesterday. I think I'll take the word of the FBI over the resident racist, white supremacist sympathizer of the board.

A "significant portion," about one-third, of all domestic terrorism cases involve white supremacist ideology, according to the FBI. Director Christopher Wray testified about the issue in a lengthy hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 23, but said the bureau's "focus is on the violence."

Yes, yes rejecting the absolute bullshit that white supremacy represents some kind of significant movement in this country is obviously a sign that I'm carrying water for white supremacists.

You know if I really was a white supremacist I do exactly what you do ID. I'd continue to ignore the carnage in Chicago and Detroit because I don't really care about the people being killed and doing the killing.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    What is non-violent white terrorism? Posting against open borders?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Bob: msn is liberal media.

Bob: the left is completely silent about shootings in Chicago

Bob: I like to link to msn article talking about shootings in Chicago.

Bob: I'm not racist and I don't carry water for white supremacists

Bob: the right isn't the side of white supremacists

Bob: I think that because shootings in Chicago and Baltimore happen every weekend. That shootings by white supremacists are somehow diminished.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    What is the total number of domestic terrorism case on average each year? If there are 10 and 3 of them each year are carried out by someone espousing "white supremacy ideology" do you really want to claim that's the biggest threat facing black Americans?

What is the annual body count from white supremacists violence each year?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    SFGbob said:

Yes, yes rejecting the absolute bullshit that white supremacy represents some kind of significant movement in this country is obviously a sign that I'm carrying water for white supremacists.

You know if I really was a white supremacist I do exactly what you do ID. I'd continue to ignore the carnage in Chicago and Detroit because I don't really care about the people being killed and doing the killing.
    Trump has been president for two and a half years Bob. If you care so much about Chicago and Detroit. Why aren't you blasting Trump and Republicans for not doing anything about the issue in Chicago and Detroit?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Trump has been president for two and a half years Bob. If you care so much about Chicago and Detroit. Why aren't you blasting Trump and Republicans for not doing anything about the issue in Chicago and Detroit?
    What happen to states rights Kunt? El Monte tells us every fucking day that Trump can't tell states and cities how to enforce their laws and deploy their police forces.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo: I like to ass fuck 10 year old Mexican boys.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

What happen to states rights Kunt? El Monte tells us every fucking day that Trump can't tell states and cities how to enforce their laws and deploy their police forces.

Now you hide behind states rights. El oh fucking El. Yeah I'd do that too when backed into a corner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I can't understand you with the 10 year old Mexican boy's dick in your mouth Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I can't understand you with the 10 year old Mexican boy's dick in your mouth Hondo.

When Gay Bob is backed into a corner he whips out his typical homoerotic pedophile fantasies
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What is the total number of domestic terrorism case on average each year? If there are 10 and 3 of them each year are carried out by someone espousing "white supremacy ideology" do you really want to claim that's the biggest threat facing black Americans?

Google it you lazy Kunt. i can tell you right now it's higher than the domestic body count from ISIS and Antifa combined but I've never seen you downplay the threat from those groups. I wonder why that is...

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Hondo - I don't hold black Rat politicians to the same standards that I hold white Republicans because I don't seen the blacks as my equals and I hold them to lesser standards. Now someone bring me another fresh 10 year old Mexican boy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Google it you lazy Kunt. i can tell you right now it's higher than the domestic body count from ISIS and Antifa combined but I've never seen you downplay the threat from those groups. I wonder why that is...

What is the number? And is it higher or lower than the yearly body count out of just say Chicago or Baltimore?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What is the number? And is it higher or lower than the yearly body count out of just say Chicago or Baltimore?
    So your logic is, gang violence has a higher bodycount than white supremacists therefore white supremacists aren't a serious threat? It's a good thing we live in a world where we have resources to fight multiple threats. Of course White Power Bob would prefer we let his White Supremacist buddies run unabated.