Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The #1 dem phrase

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

In round numbers 10 to 20 is doubling

Hope this helps

In reality, your ending figure of 20 is approximately correct, but the beginning figure is about 12, not 10.
    No it isn't

8 trillion in debt is good though right?
    It'll look pretty good soon. Anyway, words have meaning. Doubling means doubling.
    That's why I say that Obama doubled the debt
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,161
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hope this helps

In reality, your ending figure of 20 is approximately correct, but the beginning figure is about 12, not 10.
    No it isn't

It'll look pretty good soon. Anyway, words have meaning. Doubling means doubling.
    That's why I say that Obama doubled the debt
    Incorrectly. Again and again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama doubled the debt
  • Options

Obama doubled the debt

Cheers!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama doubled the debt

My phone has it memorized
  • Options

Obama doubled the debt

My phone has it memorized

Your Obamaphone?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Obama doubled the debt

Not possible, he was the more fiscally responsible alternative.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hope this helps

No it isn't

President Barack Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his deficits over 8 years totaled $6.785 trillion, although Congress added $100 billion to Obama's budget request after Trump took office.

President Donald Trump deserves special mention. According to his budget projections, he would add $6.2 trillion in deficits during his first term.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, if Congress would have passed all of the budgets Obama submitted to Congress during his time in office would the deficit when he left office have been more or less than what it actually was?

Shocking how Hondo the Kunt dodged this question.
    I don't answer every dumb question. But I will answer this one. Even tho you've never answered any question.

If Congress did their job, the debt would be less. If Congress acted like they always do and everyone adds their pet projects. The debt would be higher.
    Didn't answer the question Kunt. You blow Obama for cutting spending when every single budget he submitted to Congress would have increased spending even greater than the budgets that were eventually passed by the Congress.

I answered the question, you just don't want to hear it. And Congress didn't pass a full actual budget most years under Obama.

BTW, who controlled Congress for 6 of those years?
    Lie. Congress passed budgets that were less than the Budgets that Obama submitted. Some of Obama's budget were so reckless in their spending he couldn't even get members of his own party to support them in the Senate.
    Bob. Did spending go down 3 years? Yes or no?

Support your comment on Obama spending being reckless.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, if Congress would have passed all of the budgets Obama submitted to Congress during his time in office would the deficit when he left office have been more or less than what it actually was?

I don't answer every dumb question. But I will answer this one. Even tho you've never answered any question.

If Congress did their job, the debt would be less. If Congress acted like they always do and everyone adds their pet projects. The debt would be higher.
    Didn't answer the question Kunt. You blow Obama for cutting spending when every single budget he submitted to Congress would have increased spending even greater than the budgets that were eventually passed by the Congress.

I answered the question, you just don't want to hear it. And Congress didn't pass a full actual budget most years under Obama.

Lie. Congress passed budgets that were less than the Budgets that Obama submitted. Some of Obama's budget were so reckless in their spending he couldn't even get members of his own party to support them in the Senate.

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    White flag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    White flag.
    Hondo can't even accurately repeat what I fucking said. He can go fuck himself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    White flag.
    Wrong. It's all hondo deserves
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    White flag.
    White flag.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Go fuck yourself Hondo.
    White flag.
    White flag.
    Fuck off
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    Almost but not quite doubled after "revised" figures. The thing is a lot of Obama's debt was sent down the road to Trump. That disaster Obunmghole Care big payments came after Onbunghole was out of office.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Almost but not quite doubled after "revised" figures. The thing is a lot of Obama's debt was sent down the road to Trump. That disaster Obunmghole Care big payments came after Onbunghole was out of office.

And Obama shouldn't get a pass on the 2008 - 2009 budget that also added a Trillion to the debt. He voted in favor of that budget and the voted in favor of TARP.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

And Obama shouldn't get a pass on the 2008 - 2009 budget that also added a Trillion to the debt. He voted in favor of that budget and the voted in favor of TARP.
    Lil lyin Bob not only ignores the lie. But doubles down on it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Obama voted against TARP? Got a link Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Obama voted against TARP? Got a link Kunt?
    Hey idiot. You missed the point again. Why don't you point at the Obamacare payments passed on to Trump.