Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The #1 dem phrase

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,589
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
"with more resources, we will"

What exactly do you mean more resources? More resources to me, mean more taxes. I would like to hear from dems to lay out what resources they are suggesting and make it clear how it will benefit people of this country.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

What exactly do you mean more resources? More resources to me, mean more taxes. I would like to hear from dems to lay out what resources they are suggesting and make it clear how it will benefit people of this country.

I always like when they call their spending "investments."
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    jecornel said:

That's what it means.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,161
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Both parties want to spend. The Republicans are simply more willing to borrow in order to do it.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wouldn't like to hear anything from them. Or from republicans. On any issue. At all.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Economy humming along, the Republicans decide to take on another trillion in debt.

Of course, the Democrats aren't going to get in the way. They never met a dollar they didn't have spent in advance.

And neither are the bootlickers who can't see the additional trillion because Trump's belly button has blocked their view. At least guns are there so you can tell the two parties apart.............and even that line is getting blurry these days.

Don't forget all the social justice stuff and abortion, but yeah, other than that, it's all the same retards virtually indistinguishable.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

Both parties want to spend. The Republicans are simply more willing to borrow in order to do it.

What a flat out lie. BO and team were amazing borrowers. Both sides are guilty but we know which side will never, ever, ever, ever try to fix the problem and that is your side.

Dude, if you don't have any facts to share or decent comments just try walking away from a thread.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HHusky said:

What a flat out lie. BO and team were amazing borrowers. Both sides are guilty but we know which side will never, ever, ever, ever try to fix the problem and that is your side.

Dude, if you don't have any facts to share or decent comments just try walking away from a thread.
    BO raised taxes and cut spending. Remember the sequester? Those are facts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Last year I put $10,000 on month on my credit card. This year I'm only putting $9,000 a month on my credit card. Isn't it great how I've "cut" my spending.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Hondo, if Congress would have passed all of the budgets Obama submitted to Congress during his time in office would the deficit when he left office have been more or less than what it actually was?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama doubled the debt
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Economy humming along, the Republicans decide to take on another trillion in debt.

Of course, the Democrats aren't going to get in the way. They never met a dollar they didn't have spent in advance.

And neither are the bootlickers who can't see the additional trillion because Trump's belly button has blocked their view. At least guns are there so you can tell the two parties apart.............and even that line is getting blurry these days.

Don't forget all the social justice stuff and abortion, but yeah, other than that, it's all the same retards virtually indistinguishable.
    The problem is that trump has driven people so insane that they trust politicians to save them

People never learn
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,791
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

Bsically doubled the debt. That's the fact Jack!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    So Obama doubled the debt but Trump didn't add $4 trillion to the debt? Got it.

Can't wait to Mike to step in and say Congress approves the budget and Obama didn't double the debt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Can't wait to Mike to step in and say Congress approves the budget and Obama didn't double the debt.

Obama doubled the debt
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

Obama doubled the debt
    Ftg
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Remember the dem House proposed budget that would cut the deficit? Me neither. I do seem to recall recent dem proposals for free college, free health care, reparations for Nigerian immigrants and free unicorn fart electricity.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, if Congress would have passed all of the budgets Obama submitted to Congress during his time in office would the deficit when he left office have been more or less than what it actually was?

Shocking how Hondo the Kunt dodged this question.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Obama doubled the debt

Increased it a lot, like those before and since. Didn't double it. Facts suck.

• Options

HHusky said:

Daddy got his tax cut. Did spending go down?