Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Speaking of Nazi's

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

https://classic.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/norindsea.shtml

Here's your link. Search any name you want. Your gonna see a lot of employers listed.

I meant your own.

There's no problem with that, right?

If I wanted to chat with your employer or maybe arrange a boycott of your goods and services?

Post it.
    You’re chatting with my employer.
    Great - post the address and phone. Or is your privacy worth something?

It’s on the FEC website. You really are struggling.
    Dodge dodge dodge.

Typical leftist hypocrite.

Look. If you're hiring an attorney and you want to eliminate the "leftists", just type the potential attorneys' names into the search engine. I've already exposed myself to the loss of your business. Imagine my sadness!
    Answer the question.

Do you support doxing and those who participate in such activity?

It's fucking available with a simple search. I'm all for people recognizing when and under what circumstances they have a reasonable expectation of anonymity. Campaign contributions ain't one of those places. Hasn't been one of those places in many years.
    Doxing. In favor?

We're not discussing doxing. Your question is irrelevant.
    You’re choosing to avoid answering.

It’s very simple. In favor of doxing or not?

Whether I'm in favor of doxing would depend on the facts of the matter.

Whether I favor doxing is irrelevant in the context of entirely public information, which is the subject here.

Get a grip man!
    I’m only posting to fix the quote.

You're doing the Lord's work! Bless you!
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

The information is a matter of public record. Maybe this will backfire and it will be good for business.

So we can understand your approval of this incredibly dangerous action by a lib elected official: He calls everyone who voted or supported Donald Trump a racist against "brown skinned" people. Then he lists their names, businesses and the amounts given and you equate that action with simple public record access. The scumbag was trying to hurt these people and their businesses and he is an elected official but again all you can argue is that the information is public access.

You truly are a low life lib.
  • Options

HHusky said:

The information is a matter of public record. Maybe this will backfire and it will be good for business.

So we can understand your approval of this incredibly dangerous action by a lib elected official: He calls everyone who voted or supported Donald Trump a racist against "brown skinned" people. Then he lists their names, businesses and the amounts given and you equate that action with simple public record access. The scumbag was trying to hurt these people and their businesses and he is an elected official but again all you can argue is that the information is public access.

All the information he “disclosed” is public. Daddy won Texas. It should be very good for business to have donated to Daddy.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

All the information he “disclosed” is public. Daddy won Texas. It should be very good for business to have donated to Daddy.
    Dox anybody today yet?

Hysteria from the party of the well armed is amusing. Aren’t you the girls itching for a civil war? Public records are so public. Home of the brave.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dox anybody today yet?

Hysteria from the party of the well armed is amusing. Aren’t you the girls itching for a civil war? Public records are so public. Home of the brave.
    You've made that point. Deflecting to firearms now? Focus on the answering the question at hand.

Answer the question. Are you in favor of doxing or not?

I answered your question hours ago. It remains an irrelevant question to the subject at hand.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dox anybody today yet?

You've made that point. Deflecting to firearms now? Focus on the answering the question at hand.

I answered your question hours ago. It remains an irrelevant question to the subject at hand.

Dodge answer -yes or no on doxing?

It's fucking available with a simple search. I'm all for people recognizing when and under what circumstances they have a reasonable expectation of anonymity. Campaign contributions ain't one of those places. Hasn't been one of those places in many years.

There's not a single "yes" or "no" answer in all your dodges.

It's very simple: all you have to do is answer: "I am in favor of doxing" or "I am against doxing".

Go for it.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,317
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blah blah blah, obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate.

You got upset when Palin used a map with bullseyes on it but run for cover when one of yours accuses people of being racist and then publishes their identities.

You are not good at this when dealing with facts HH.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blah blah blah, obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate.

You got upset when Palin used a map with bullseyes on it but run for cover when one of yours accuses people of being racist and then publishes their identities.

You are not good at this when dealing with facts HH.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dox anybody today yet?

It's very simple: all you have to do is answer: "I am in favor of doxing" or "I am against doxing".

Go for it.

Why didn’t you quote my answer?

• Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dox anybody today yet?

Go for it.

Why don't you?

There was not an instance of "yes" or "no" in any of your replies.

Go for it.

Yes or no

• Options
    edited August 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dox anybody today yet?

Go for it.

Why don't you?

There was not an instance of "yes" or "no" in any of your replies.

Go for it.

Yes or no

Actually you used the word "yes" with regard to information being public record. There I am with my address and everything. Yes, it is a matter of public record.

So, that means you are in favor of doxing? Seeking clarity. You're not a technically gifted writer.

• Options
    For Purple:

“Whether I'm in favor of doxing would depend on the facts of the matter.”

Said hours ago, in this very thread. Still irrelevant because this thread isn’t about doxing.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

For Purple:

Said hours ago, in this very thread. Still irrelevant because this thread isn’t about doxing.

So you are in favor of doxing when it benefits your ideology. But are against it when it doesn't.

This thread is entirely about doxing. That's what the dude in El Paso did.

But you already know that.

Deny and dodge. Play two in the progressive handbook behind 'you just don't understand'.

Bring in the nickle back.

VERB
    doxing (present participle)

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

• Options

HHusky said:

For Purple:

So you are in favor of doxing when it benefits your ideology. But are against it when it doesn't.

Deny and dodge. Play two in the progressive handbook behind 'you just don't understand'.

VERB

search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

The information was already on the internet, in a handy, public database. It’s been that way for years. Sorry it came as news to you.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

For Purple:

VERB

The information was already on the internet, in a handy, public database. It’s been that way for years. Sorry it came as news to you.
    It would shock you if you actually knew up close and personal how much I know about campaign finance, particularly in one of the states in the Pacific/Mountain time zones.

But i'm not going to dox myself.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

For Purple:

VERB

It would shock you if you actually knew up close and personal how much I know about campaign finance, particularly in one of the states in the Pacific/Mountain time zones.

To be shocked would probably require me to be interested.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

For Purple:

VERB

To be shocked would probably require me to be interested.
    A nice spin on the 'too dumb to understand'. But same old 8 in the box defense.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Uh...no it's not. Individual contributions are disclosed. Addresses are NOT disclosed.

There is absolutely NO reason employers need to be named. Is the next step to call for these people to be fired? Or perhaps boycotts on the business? Does your employment contract tell you who you can and can't vote for? Or prohibit to whom you can or can't spend your money? Or donate to an 'offensive' religious group?

Let's just all get long knives and ransack their shops. Burn them!!! BURN THEM!!!

This is absolute bullshit. The fact you can't draw the connection is mind-boggling. Truly.

Well in 2 of the 3 cases the one who was being called out was the actual owner of the business. The other was a realtor who probably has her own private clients

So yeah I think it's fair to name the business. Grow up.