Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What separates Race Bannon from

124»

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Constitution should have a mechanism to allow the citizens to remove an entire sitting regime all at once (all members of both Houses of Congress) when the regime becomes so corrupt and depraved that it no longer recognizes the need for borders, openly participates in attempted coups and starts cracking down on basic Constitutional rights like the right to bear arms. Also an ability to remove unconstitutional bureaucracies and agencies like the CIA. Get rid of Congress and hold new votes, this would also flush the current military industrial complex that pushes us into wars we don't need or want, down the drain.

The mechanism exists. It's the 2nd amendment.
    Doesn't work all that well when the government regime controls advanced weaponry, the military and the police. Need a mechanism that bypasses congress and the presidency to remove an out of control government regime non-violently, through a constitutional process, as well as a process to dismantle abusive agencies like the IRS and NSA, whose existence doesn't have a basis in the Constitution.
    Obk actually gets it. And sledog thinks his AK will stop the government. Lol
    If a couple million armed men show up in the capital who would be able to resist them?

You're ignorance knows no bounds. You're probably voting for the idiot who said he'd "nuke" gun owners.
    The air Force I feel would win. I'm not even getting into the Marines, army, and Navy.
    It’s cute you think the entire military would be on the governments side.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Constitution should have a mechanism to allow the citizens to remove an entire sitting regime all at once (all members of both Houses of Congress) when the regime becomes so corrupt and depraved that it no longer recognizes the need for borders, openly participates in attempted coups and starts cracking down on basic Constitutional rights like the right to bear arms. Also an ability to remove unconstitutional bureaucracies and agencies like the CIA. Get rid of Congress and hold new votes, this would also flush the current military industrial complex that pushes us into wars we don't need or want, down the drain.

Doesn't work all that well when the government regime controls advanced weaponry, the military and the police. Need a mechanism that bypasses congress and the presidency to remove an out of control government regime non-violently, through a constitutional process, as well as a process to dismantle abusive agencies like the IRS and NSA, whose existence doesn't have a basis in the Constitution.
    If a couple million armed men show up in the capital who would be able to resist them?

You're ignorance knows no bounds. You're probably voting for the idiot who said he'd "nuke" gun owners.
    The air Force I feel would win. I'm not even getting into the Marines, army, and Navy.
    Who you gonna get to fly them? The military wouldn't come down on the side of you commies you dipshit.
    Yup, our oath is to uphold the Constitution and obey lawful orders. Most service members would turn on politicians before we would illegally turn on the populace.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Who you gonna get to fly them? The military wouldn't come down on the side of you commies you dipshit.
    Yup, our oath is to uphold the Constitution and obey lawful orders. Most service members would turn on politicians before we would illegally turn on the populace.
    I'm hopeful that your colleagues can distinguish an armed gang from the rest of the citizenry.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I'm hopeful that your colleagues can distinguish an armed gang from the rest of the citizenry.
    I'm hopeful they can discern who the domestic enemy is. I know they will pick correctly.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I'm hopeful they can discern who the domestic enemy is. I know they will pick correctly.
    Who's following whom, Officer?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    What separates Racebannon from other posters? A couple of centuries. At least.