Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What separates Race Bannon from

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
Sledog, Bob, Damone, and the rest of the ilk.

Is his ability to call out bullshit and also concede that Trump and the right aren't perfect. Race has sited historical instances supporting leftist ideas that are legitimate while calling out their absurd positions of today.

Race, also doesn't choose to call people horrible and shitty names without deserving it. He picks his spots.

Lastly, Race would have no issue hiring someone that doesn't look like him. For the rest of you, I am not sure. Some of you could take a lesson.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Thats because race is little more than a cowardly pussy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thats because race is little more than a cowardly pussy.

No guns?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Call people racist then start ranting about Race.

#playbook
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Is his ability to call out bullshit and also concede that Trump and the right aren't perfect. Race has sited historical instances supporting leftist ideas that are legitimate while calling out their absurd positions of today.

Race, also doesn't choose to call people horrible and shitty names without deserving it. He picks his spots.

Lastly, Race would have no issue hiring someone that doesn't look like him. For the rest of you, I am not sure. Some of you could take a lesson.

I must have forgotten about that time where I proclaimed the right and Trump to be perfect.

But please continue with your strawman ass rape.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Daomain doesn't belong in that clutch, but agree with rest
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Daomain doesn't belong in that clutch, but agree with rest

I enjoy fucking with my boy Damone. He's an OG. Nothing can take that away from him. Plus he is an expert about shitters.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damone hates futbol because brown people like it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I love Race's pride in his new JIFFing abilities.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    edited August 2019
    jecornel said:

The right is a large part of the problems we face. I've never said anything other than that. Trump wasn't my pick. I didn't vote for him in the primary. He's far from perfect. But the reaction from all the crybaby left is comic gold. He's at least for America. Couldn't say that about anyone on the left. I've owned businesses and I've employed all colors. I've also worked with all colors and not a fucking one of them would ever say I had wronged them in any way.

I'll call out bullshit when I see it, The problem is we are drowning in it.

So fuck off!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

I said trump and the right are perfect? Fuck off and pay attention. JFC
    Jesus Damone, did you read my second post? You are one of my top three favorite posters buddy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Jesus Damone, did you read my second post? You are one of my top three favorite posters buddy.
    No. Just I just read your first turd.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

No. Just I just read your first turd.
    <3 u