Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black Eye for Cristoball IMO

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    DJDuck said:

Cristobal is dirty. He pays for kids. The only reason they have Sewell and Kayvon is because they paid for them. Same reason why they made Ringo's top list.

But it's not just that, he completely ignores no contact periods. He's flying out and visiting with kids in-person during no contact periods. He illegally visited Chris Steele and his family in California after Steele left Florida. He was spotted in Illinois, likely visiting Marcus Harper, during a no contact period as well. At least that's what I've heard through the grapevine.

Rumors about stuff like that are making the rounds in coaching circles. Nobody respects him in the coaching community. Sure other schools pay for kids and do it more often than Oregon, but it's not like Nick Saban is flying around the country to get secret meetings in with kids during no-contact periods.

He's also finding ways to get kids enrolled at Oregon who have no business academically going to a D1 school instead of a JUCO. He's just a piece of shit. He'll break any and every rule to get who he wants.

It's pretty pathetic Mario is cheating and still isn't bringing in a lot of elite talent and can't beat UW head-to-head for recruits. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, I'll give him that. He throws the rule book out the window and puts the pedal to the metal.

Washington actually DID pay for their players to play. I am old enough to remember it. People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

It is proven history that Washington paid their football players in the past. Theirs is no such evidence that Oregon ever has or WSU, OSU and Stanford for that matter

Sure MAYBE 30 fucking years ago! But even WAY back then there was never any proof of that. Just one player taking a private loan from someone and a couple others working Summer jobs for UW boosters. There was never any evidence of REAL cheating and paying players at UW.

But that's neither here nor there. We're talking about right fucking now. This era of UW and Oregon football. Petersen is as clean as it gets. Cristobal is $EC dirty and everybody knows it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Cristobal is dirty. He pays for kids. The only reason they have Sewell and Kayvon is because they paid for them. Same reason why they made Ringo's top list.

But it's not just that, he completely ignores no contact periods. He's flying out and visiting with kids in-person during no contact periods. He illegally visited Chris Steele and his family in California after Steele left Florida. He was spotted in Illinois, likely visiting Marcus Harper, during a no contact period as well. At least that's what I've heard through the grapevine.

Rumors about stuff like that are making the rounds in coaching circles. Nobody respects him in the coaching community. Sure other schools pay for kids and do it more often than Oregon, but it's not like Nick Saban is flying around the country to get secret meetings in with kids during no-contact periods.

He's also finding ways to get kids enrolled at Oregon who have no business academically going to a D1 school instead of a JUCO. He's just a piece of shit. He'll break any and every rule to get who he wants.

It's pretty pathetic Mario is cheating and still isn't bringing in a lot of elite talent and can't beat UW head-to-head for recruits. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, I'll give him that. He throws the rule book out the window and puts the pedal to the metal.

I gotta hand it to you, killer twatter account Ballz.

Hope you get into UW!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

How long did you spend writing this?
    He’s right tho.

Pulled some under the table strings with Addison, DJ Johnson, Paid for Avantae Williams baby shit (think she was sick) etc.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2019

lawsandl said:

3 minutes.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • Options

lawsandl said:

3 minutes.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • Options

lawsandl said:

3 minutes.
    @StrongArmCobra @RuffaloSoldier @StrongArmCobra @RuffaloSoldier
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    DJDuck said:

Falling for fake news- embarrassing

Posting a link to it on a website - more embarrassing

Defending fake news one has posted-PRICELESS

College football Twitter account keeps making up fake quotes & everyone keeps falling for it

https://awfulannouncing.com/twitter/college-football-twitter-account-keeps-making-up-fake-quotes-everyone-keep-falling-for-it.html

This post is now up on dictionary.com under the definition of irony. Pretty funny DJ”fake news”Duck
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019
    The viral count in this thread might be a record. This is a 1980’s bath house.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @cfbquotes very well could get me to start a Twitter account again

Possibilities are endless.... brother is on to something
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    All I know is this: when they stop talking shit about you, something's wrong.

On behalf of the Mario Cristobal fanboy club, we thank you for the Free Pub!
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Yeah but this BS makes about as much sense as Cristobal and staff pushing the racist OKG theme. Both pretty weak efforts.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    whuggy said:

Yeah but this BS makes about as much sense as Cristobal and staff pushing the racist OKG theme. Both pretty weak efforts.
    What BS is that? And we? have it on good authority that Mario Cristobal, a Miami prep school educated born and bred establishment Republican, played the race card? For my skepticism, but I'm going to have to see the tape on this one.

Sounds like strongarmcobra rumor mill material.