Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That’s a UW troll account, so there’s that. Maybe you’re trolling knowing it’s a troll, I can’t blame a troller trolling.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    But Oregon isn't beating anyone for recruits.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    Cristobal is dirty. He pays for kids. The only reason they have Sewell and Kayvon is because they paid for them. Same reason why they made Ringo's top list.

But it's not just that, he completely ignores no contact periods. He's flying out and visiting with kids in-person during no contact periods. He illegally visited Chris Steele and his family in California after Steele left Florida. He was spotted in Illinois, likely visiting Marcus Harper, during a no contact period as well. At least that's what I've heard through the grapevine.

Rumors about stuff like that are making the rounds in coaching circles. Nobody respects him in the coaching community. Sure other schools pay for kids and do it more often than Oregon, but it's not like Nick Saban is flying around the country to get secret meetings in with kids during no-contact periods.

He's also finding ways to get kids enrolled at Oregon who have no business academically going to a D1 school instead of a JUCO. He's just a piece of shit. He'll break any and every rule to get who he wants.

It's pretty pathetic Mario is cheating and still isn't bringing in a lot of elite talent and can't beat UW head-to-head for recruits. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, I'll give him that. He throws the rule book out the window and puts the pedal to the metal.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Cristobal is dirty. He pays for kids. The only reason they have Sewell and Kayvon is because they paid for them. Same reason why they made Ringo's top list.

But it's not just that, he completely ignores no contact periods. He's flying out and visiting with kids in-person during no contact periods. He illegally visited Chris Steele and his family in California after Steele left Florida. He was spotted in Illinois, likely visiting Marcus Harper, during a no contact period as well. At least that's what I've heard through the grapevine.

Rumors about stuff like that are making the rounds in coaching circles. Nobody respects him in the coaching community. Sure other schools pay for kids and do it more often than Oregon, but it's not like Nick Saban is flying around the country to get secret meetings in with kids during no-contact periods.

He's also finding ways to get kids enrolled at Oregon who have no business academically going to a D1 school instead of a JUCO. He's just a piece of shit. He'll break any and every rule to get who he wants.

It's pretty pathetic Mario is cheating and still isn't bringing in a lot of elite talent and can't beat UW head-to-head for recruits. It's certainly not for a lack of trying, I'll give him that. He throws the rule book out the window and puts the pedal to the metal.

How long did you spend writing this?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Im hearing Mario needs more tim to get his sanctions in there
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That's a lot of words for the coach of the 4th in the North program. A lot of words.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

How long did you spend writing this?
    3 minutes.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A Ton of People Fell For This Ridiculous and Fake Mario Cristobal Quote About Auburn

https://www.12up.com/posts/a-ton-of-people-fell-for-this-ridiculous-and-fake-mario-cristobal-quote-about-auburn-01dew21gs7ec

“The hoax did rattle a bunch of Oregon fans and the college football community, but once the apparent leak of the quote, Robert Moseley of Goducks.com, verified that he never reported the quote, everyone realized that they had fallen for the trap set by the Twitter account College Football Quotes.”
    edited August 2019
    Falling for fake news- embarrassing

Posting a link to it on a website - more embarrassing

Defending fake news one has posted-PRICELESS

College football Twitter account keeps making up fake quotes & everyone keeps falling for it

https://awfulannouncing.com/twitter/college-football-twitter-account-keeps-making-up-fake-quotes-everyone-keep-falling-for-it.html
    edited August 2019

Washington actually DID pay for their players to play. I am old enough to remember it. People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

It is proven history that Washington paid their football players in the past. Theirs is no such evidence that Oregon ever has or WSU, OSU and Stanford for that matter

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Who the fuck is cristoball

I thought that one black dude was the oregon coach
    It was only a pit stop for him. He is doing his level best to destroy FSU now and doing a bang up job.😂