Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky's State of the Basement Address - 2019

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

At what point do I start drippy cunt whining about having my shitty badge stripped even though I WAM-ed up last week? Everyone else is struttin' around with there shitty badge, but not me.

Is it because I'm Utah? A Ute? Fucking racist cunts!

I've sent smoke signals to Derek to chinvestigate your claims.
    More like blowing smoke out yo ass
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

At what point do I start drippy cunt whining about having my shitty badge stripped even though I WAM-ed up last week? Everyone else is struttin' around with their shitty badge, but not me.

Oh okay, I received a donation from someone who didn't give their handle name and their email wasn't in our database. But in looking at your email listed in our database I can see that it was definitely you.

Shitty badge incoming, Utah Boy. You don't need to go back from where you came from.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

H_D said:

89ute said:

At what point do I start drippy cunt whining about having my shitty badge stripped even though I WAM-ed up last week? Everyone else is struttin' around with their shitty badge, but not me.

Why are you morons even on this forum. This was meant for Ducks Utes to share information and talk about Duck Utes stuff. There are plenty of other forums. I guess you jerks would rather spend your time bitching, whining and moaning about Ducks Utes talking than spending time with other Huskies talking about your team on forums designed for you.. Go figure. I never thought much about going to a Husky themed board just to pick juvenile fights, but hey that’s just me and most any other Ducks Utes I know.
    Don't ever leave us again you asshole

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Oh okay, I received a donation from someone who didn't give their handle name and their email wasn't in our database. But in looking at your email listed in our database I can see that it was definitely you.

Shitty badge incoming, Utah Boy. You don't need to go back from where you came from.
    So Utah choked?