Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky's State of the Basement Address - 2019

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,905
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

"You really can’t get entertainment this good anywhere else. It’s like living in a trailer park that includes a bar and a strip club."

Those immortal words by StLouisDawg sum up Hardcore Husky. It's hard to believe but our little site is now halfway through its 7th year. What was once a backwater of the internet has now grown into something more. Take for instance this past July -- we had a record 1.71 million page views. We broke the previous record for July by 600,000 page views. This has become a busy place.

Lest I forget, you can CLICK HERE to donate and receive your shitty little badge.

Our annual fundraiser is now underway. Swaye and Bot have got the Dong Meter up and ready to stand at attention. As you can see, a full-on effort of $8,000 in donations would not only keep the pirate ship plenty afloat, but it would also send Stalin to Thailand on a booze-filled weekend romp, while also providing sexual gratification stateside to our beloved @Doog_de_Jour.

For the first time ever, we're also running a special promotion for the fundraiser. Oh sure, we previously had Stalin's famous Buy 14 Months for the Price of 12 special. But this year, the first 50 donors to Swaye's Wigwam get a free mousepad.

(I sequestered the help of @CFetters_Nacho_Lover's contact who provided the popular HH Rose Bowl shirts, which we received just in time for 2019 Spring Ball).

The three levels of donating are:

Standard Supporter $25
Butler Cabin $80
Swaye's Wigwam $129

For those not in the know: The Wigwam is a secret board available only to donors. Its a hybrid between Shangri-la and the DeJa Vu strip club in Lake City.

And yes, The Wam really exists!!!

Big things are in store for the site this fall. The Huskies are looking to have a banner season and Hardcore Husky is exploding with traffic. Stalin is pleased.

Stalin has also been under the weather this week, so he will keep this shorter than usual.

But I just want to say that I love our community here and so many of you with your creative personalities and neurotic disorders.. There's never a boring day, either on the boards or in my inbox, which none of you would want to answer for a day.

Lastly, I will leave this gif here because I like it so:

You can CLICK HERE to help donate.

Final note: If donations go bezerk and we reach 100 subscriptions to Swaye's Wigwam, Stalin will buy and mail out another 50 mousepads for those who donated to make it possible.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The Wigwam mouse pad is real folks. And they are glorious! I wanted to mention this in my fund drive post, but did not want to steal Stalins thunder and be thrown into a cell in Siberia.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,905
    Founders Club
    Also... Joking aside, the mousepads are actually ready to ship.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Of note, at some point I'm also going to brand the Record Shoppe with a logo and outfit it with some sort of SWAG. After that, possibly the Truck Stop and Tug Tavern.

I think we have goodies lined up for the next 4 fund drives. Can the Tug free giveaway be a Tug branded strap on?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    TheDozer said:

Deja Vu was the first strip club I ever went to when I was 18. My friends mom waited in the parking lot reading a book for a few hours to drive us back afterwards.

She could have taken the book inside and found a nice corner.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheDozer said:

Deja Vu was the first strip club I ever went to when I was 18. My friends mom waited in the parking lot reading a book for a few hours to drive us back afterwards.

This.

The vu was many a firsts strip club for young adolescents.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I lost my passport at strip club by pike place market